What is Baby Avocado? How to Eat? Benefits of Baby Avocado
The baby avocado is the unpollinated variety of the regular avocado. It is not among the genetically modified species; it just doesn’t have a seed like some other fruits.
Baby avocados, which contain many vitamins, are beneficial for the health of the whole body, and they also protect digestion with their fibrous structure. This fruit also contains protein, potassium, natural fat and iron.
What is Baby Avocado?
- Baby avocados are hard at first and need to wait for them to soften before consuming, otherwise they will have a hard and slightly bitter taste.
- Consumption of baby avocados, which contributes not only to physical but also mental development, is especially recommended for babies and children in developmental age.
- Baby avocados are harvested between September and May.
How to Eat Baby Avocado?
- It works interestingly if you put it side by side with apples so that the avocados are ready to eat, that is, soften more quickly. You can keep the fruits that you will keep out during the softening process in the refrigerator after softening.
- Baby avocados can be consumed like other seeded varieties, so you can eat them by scraping, pureeing or slicing after dividing them in half.
- The nice thing about this type is that it can be consumed with its shell.
- The selection will vary according to your taste.
- There are also those who enjoy eating it by squeezing lemon on it, you can try it if you wish.
- Appropriately by the name, baby avocados are a fruit that babies can love.
- After you puree these fruits, you can prepare avocado baby food by adding different flavors that your baby will love.
- Baby avocado can suit a fruit salad that you will practically prepare for breakfast. Or you can mix it with breakfast oats.
- This fruit, which is mostly consumed as a sauce at dinner, is very suitable for pasta.
- Finally, let’s give some additional information. There are those who use avocado not only for food but also as a face mask, because its nutritious structure is also good for the skin.
What Are the Benefits of Baby Avocado?
- It is a fruit that can be added to diet lists as it gives a feeling of satiety for a long time.
- Thanks to the vitamin K in it, it helps to strengthen the bones, the blood clotting process, and prevent excess calcium residues in the veins and kidneys.
- It is already very nutritious with many vitamins, minerals and Omega 3 in baby avocado.
- Thanks to potassium, it keeps the body’s acid-base balance at an optimum level and supports the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
- It is beneficial for heart health and balances cholesterol.
- There are also studies showing that avocado fights cancer types.
How Does Baby Avocado Taste?
- The taste of baby avocados is not much different from regular avocados with seeds. It just has a slightly denser structure.
- In terms of nutrition, all avocado varieties have a very satisfying content. Baby avocados are slightly more oily than others.