Delicious and easy breakfast recipes
Breakfast is the most important of the daily meals. Weekend breakfasts are prepared with more care since all individuals are at home.
We have practical breakfast recipe ideas to prepare the best meal of the day. If you are asking what to prepare for breakfast today or what to make breakfast for the guest, here are some delicious breakfast ideas.
WHAT CAN I DO FOR BREAKFAST? EASY BREAKFAST RECIPES
Olives, cheese, eggs, tomatoes and cucumbers are usually on every breakfast table. You can find different alternatives with frequent presentations and delicious practices that will decorate your tables.
BREAKFAST CAKE RECIPE
breakfast cake ingredients
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons oat flour (use gluten-free oat flour if you have celiac disease)
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half a teaspoon of natural vanilla powder
- 2-3 tablespoons frozen raspberries, blackberries, or cherries
- 1/4 pack of baking powder
- Coconut oil to lubricate the mold
FOR THE ABOVE
- 1 persimmon
- 2 squares of unsweetened chocolate
- 2 teaspoons of sugar-free jam
- 2 teaspoons of peanut butter
BREAKFAST CAKE MAKING
- Mash a medium-sized banana that has started to ripen well with a fork.
- Crack 2 eggs into it and mix well.
- Add oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon and natural powdered vanilla to it and mix well.
- After mixing, add frozen raspberries, blackberries or cherries.
- Grease the cake mold with coconut oil and add the cake batter halfway through.
- Drizzle over the peanut butter.
- Garnish with sugar-free jam.
- Cut 2 squares of unsweetened chocolate or dark chocolate with 80 percent cocoa into small pieces and continue decorating.
- At the last stage, complete the decoration with the date you have removed and cut into small pieces.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- You can check it with a toothpick before taking it out of the oven. It should be cooked until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
RECIPES OF PITA WITH SPINK
Spinach Pita Ingredients
- 500 grams of spinach
- 2 heads of onions
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 250 grams ground beef
- 1 tablespoon of ground pepper
- 2 spoonful butter
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of warm water
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1 packet of dry yeast or fresh yeast
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 5-6 cups of flour (to be poured in a controlled manner)
MAKING PITA WITH SPINK
- Wash and chop the spinach first.
- Chop the onions in piyaz.
- Mix all the given ingredients together in a suitable bowl.
- Dough making; Take lukewarm water and milk in a suitable container, dry yeast and granulated sugar.
- Mix well. Leave for 10 minutes.
- Then add flour and salt and knead well.
- Pour the flour in a controlled manner so that it is not too hard dough.
- Then cover it with a lid or a stretch and leave it for 1 hour.
- Take meringues from the dough.
- Open it in the shape of a long pita, put the stuffing inside and turn it over on both sides.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
PEPPER EGG RECIPE
Chilli egg ingredients
- 4 eggs
- 4 long peppers
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
MAKING EGG WITH PEPPER
- Oil is poured into the pan and heated a little.
- Meanwhile, the eggs are broken into a bowl and whisked well.
- The peppers are washed and finely chopped. Peppers are added to the oil that is heated in the pan.
- Scrambled eggs are added to the peppers, which are roasted for an average of 7 – 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt on the eggs. When the egg is thoroughly cooked, it is taken from the stove and served.
BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPE
breakfast pizza ingredients
- 6 slices of toast bread
- 4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of canned corn
- 3-4 mushrooms
- 12 slices of sausage
For the sauce;
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
MAKING THE BREAKFAST PIZZA
- Take the olive oil in the pan taken to the stove.
- Add finely chopped garlic and tomato paste on it, mix, fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes. Add salt and thyme to it and mix again.
- Place the toast breads in the baking dish, take the prepared sauce and spread it on it.
- Place the sliced mushrooms and canned corn on the bread.
- After sprinkling the grated cheddar cheese on the bread, place the sausage slices and leave to cook in the oven at 175°C for 20 minutes.
- At the end of the time, the cooked breakfast pizza is ready to be served.
BREAKFAST SALAD RECIPE
breakfast salad ingredients
- 200 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- 12-14 balls of cheese
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of dried red pepper seeds
- fresh basil
- pomegranate syrup
MAKING THE BREAKFAST SALAD
- Season the olive oil with spices 1-2 hours before, optionally 1 night before.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes, balls of cheese, fresh basil and lime wedges.