Top 5 Collagen Mask Making At Home
The Best Collagen Supplements For Your Skin
Collagen, one of the protein types, is considered indispensable for our health. The amount of collagen in the body helps you look younger, livelier and healthier. Collagens, which are found in many organs such as skin, bone, tendon and ligaments, support the strengthening of the connective tissue.
Collagen takes place in our body in 4 different types. The most important difference between these types is the frequency of collagen and the regions where it is found. We also have a chance to get collagen from food. However, in some cases, the amount of collagen in foods may not be sufficient. In such cases, collagen supplementation is made. One of the supplements is preferred for our skin. The most effective collagen supplement can be applied with a mask.
We have prepared information about making collagen masks at home for you to look healthier. Collagen hair mask for healthy hair in these lines; collagen face mask for a more baby-like look; collagen under-eye mask that camouflages and eliminates fatigue; Collagen eye contour mask is recommended, which prevents aging marks. If you want to take better care of yourself; This information will enlighten you!
Top 5 Collagen Mask Making At Home
- 1 Tea Cup of Chia Seeds
- 1 Tea Cup of Flaxseed
- 2 Cups of Brewed Green Tea
- To apply this mask, mix the seeds in a deep bowl.
- Then toss the hot brewed green tea over the seeds. Get some rest.
- In the meantime, take gauze and cut a gauze mask to fit your face exactly.
- Soak this mask in the water you just brewed the seeds in and remove.
- Place the mask on your face and lie in a chair for 15 minutes with the mask on.
- You can try the miraculous mask that supports collagen production every morning.
- You can store the mixture you prepared in the jar with the lid closed.
- At the end of regular application, you can witness that your skin looks healthier and livelier.
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 5 Pieces of Red Grape Puree
- 3 Teaspoons of Olive Oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to increase the amount of collagen in your skin.
- Then apply it to your skin with a small brush and wait for 15 minutes.
- Thanks to this healthy mask with high antioxidant content, the regeneration rate of your skin cells will increase.
- With this mask, you can eliminate the wrinkles that occur around the eyes, under and around the lips.
- As a result of applying 2 times a week, you can get effective results in a short time.
- 1 Teaspoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Egg White
- The best source of collagen for your skin is protein that you can get with food. You can also get this protein from eggs.
- Beat 1 egg white very well with a fork. Add olive oil to it.
- Apply this mask to your skin and cover your face with a white napkin.
- Now let the mask stay on the skin for about 15 minutes and when the time is up, first remove the napkin from your face.
- Then clean your skin with lukewarm water.
- With regular application, you can increase the amount of collagen in your skin by getting efficient results.
- Half Peach Puree
- 1 Tablespoon of Yogurt
- Thanks to a pulpy mask containing vitamin C, you can increase the collagen in the face area.
- Mix the two ingredients in the list well and apply on your face.
- It is a mask that supports cell renewal around the eyes, around the lips, and in the cheekbones.
- After the mask stays on your skin for about 15 minutes, clean it with warm water.
- As a result of trying it 2 times a week, you may notice that your skin is more lively, free from oils and has a youthful appearance.
- 1 Tablespoon of Powdered Sugar
- Half Kiwi Puree
- Kiwi is a source of vitamin C that supports collagen production. The mask you will prepare thanks to this nutrient will support your skin to look healthier.
- Mix granulated sugar with kiwi puree and apply to your skin by exfoliating.
- Since the sugar grains will create a peeling effect, it will help to clean the pores.
- You can help your skin look healthier by trying the mask that supports the production of kiwi collagen 2 or 3 times a week.
- It is recommended to apply this collagen mask regularly, which renews the cells and gives a lively appearance.