How to Cook Quail Eggs? The Most Delicious Practical Tips
When egg types are compared, you can see the highest protein in quail eggs. Do not look at how tiny it is, if you only knew what healing and benefits it contains. It is a source of vitamin D itself. It is effective for healthy development. It is very useful for hair and skin problems. We cannot pass without mentioning that it is also rich in terms of energy.
Those who hear about the benefits of quail eggs “How should quail eggs be consumed?” he will think. We are here to support your thinking and explain the quail egg cooking techniques to you. We’re not just going to tell you the tricks. We have added 3 very delicious recipes for you. For those who promise to eat and live healthy, here is how to cook quail eggs…
Nutritional Value of Quail Eggs
The nutritional value of quail eggs, which draws attention with its benefits for the development of children, is also high. The nutritional value of one quail egg can be expressed as follows:
- 0.18 grams of carbohydrates
- 5.87 grams of protein
- 4.99 grams of fat
- 379.8 mg of cholesterol
- 63.45 mg sodium
- 59.4 mg of potassium
- 28.8mg calcium
- 70.2 iu of vitamin A
- 1.64 grams of iron
What are the Benefits of Quail Eggs?
- When the nutritional value table is examined, it is determined that the nutritional value of quail eggs is high. With this feature, it is among the foods that keep your immune system strong.
- It can be consumed for the purpose of healing respiratory problems and vocal cords. You can relieve coughs with quail eggs.
- It has a stimulating effect on sexual feelings in men and women.
- Since it has a good level of vitamin A, you can consume it for your eye health.
- Quail eggs accelerate the repair of cells. It will be good to consume quail eggs for the healing of problems such as wounds and cuts.
- The effect of quail eggs on metabolism is also known. It controls the appetite in people who have loss of appetite.
- It stabilizes blood pressure and prevents it from rising.
- It increases the blood rate of people with low blood values.
- Quail eggs can take place in your home as one of the foods that protect your health. It has a healing feature for all diseases related to the heart, immunity, eyes, blood pressure and metabolism.
How to Cook Quail Eggs?
- Boiling: You can consume quail eggs by boiling them just like chicken eggs. For this, take the desired amount of quail eggs into a coffee pot and add enough water to cover it. After the water starts to boil, cook for 5 minutes and remove from the stove. Experts recommend that you eat it plain so that its nutritional value is not lost.
- By making an omelet in a pan: You can make scrambled eggs or a vegetable omelet with quail eggs. For this, pour some oil in a pan and heat it. Pour the quail eggs into a bowl until the oil is hot. You can break the eggs with the help of a knife. Pour the eggs into the heated oil and cook for a few minutes.
- Drinking it raw: You can consume quail eggs raw. For this, break the egg into a glass and add some honey. Drink after mixing. This mixture will be very effective for growing children. Do you drink quail eggs on an empty stomach or on a full stomach? When you ask, the choice will be yours. However, in cases such as asthma and colds, it would be more appropriate to drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.
How to Give Quail Eggs to a Child?
Quail eggs should not be given to children under 2 years old. Experts say that since the kidneys of babies are not developed enough, it will be difficult to digest quail eggs. It can also be given to children over the age of 2 by boiling it for breakfast. They emphasize that they can also be drunk raw. You can break eggs and cook them for snacks and give them to your children.
Can Quail Eggs Be Drinked Raw? How to Drink?
If you are not allergic to quail eggs, you can consume them raw. Doctors and nutritionists, especially those who have a cold, express that quail eggs should be consumed raw. In this case, add a quail egg, 1 teaspoon of honey and some milk into a glass. Mix and mix all the ingredients. This mixture will protect your throat from infection and soften your vocal cords. You can choose it for the health of the respiratory tract.