The Best Natural Multivitamin Supplement at Home
Homemade Mineral Multivitamins
It should not be forgotten that life has an intense pace. After the long and beautiful holidays, all the work and hustle and bustle waiting for you can take some of your energy. You need a multivitamin to prepare yourself for such stressful and active days.
Multivitamin is now one of the supplements used by almost everyone. Thanks to the doctor-approved multivitamins you get from the pharmacy, the energy you need during the day is met; you can say hello to your responsibilities without feeling tired.
Thanks to the multivitamin benefits, you will not know what fatigue is for a long time. Especially if the multivitamins you take are natural and homemade, no one can stop you. You can get a multivitamin recommendation when you go to your family doctor or pharmacist and express the stress and tiredness you have been experiencing lately. Thanks to the multivitamin recommendation that does not harm health by various pharmaceutical and chemical companies, you will no longer be as tired and exhausted as before.
We have an article with you where those who have never used a multivitamin before will be enlightened, those who are looking for answers to the question of whether a multivitamin causes weight gain will reach what they are wondering, and those who say how to use a multivitamin will learn the tricks!
What is a Multivitamin?
- Food supplements that meet most of the nutritional values you need to take during the day are called multivitamins.
- In cases where nutrition is insufficient, it replenishes the body’s need for vitamins and minerals.
- Multivitamins are food supplements, not drugs. Therefore, it does not have any side effects on the body.
- Multivitamins that give energy, make you feel better and eliminate the feeling of hunger for a long time are also great help for blood circulation.
- It creates an order in your body so that organs interact better with each other and the nervous system works actively.
- Multivitamins are available from the pharmacy. After talking to your doctor, you can decide what multivitamin is best for you.
- Multivitamins prepared with natural products at home are recommended for those who do not want to take them as food supplements.
- You can combine the ingredients at home and consume the most delicious and energizing multivitamins.
How to use multivitamins?
- You can use the multivitamins you get from the pharmacy once a day as recommended.
- Multivitamins, which are usually offered in tablet or pill form, and occasionally in drops, can be used once a day because they meet the energy needed within 1 day.
- Multivitamins do not cause weight gain. You release the hormone of happiness just because it will give you energy.
- If you want to eat in this situation; You can gain weight depending on the food you choose. Therefore, your preferences will be reflected on the scale.
5 Best Natural Multivitamin Supplements at Home
1) Beetroot Multivitamin
- 1 beet
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- You can prepare a delicious multivitamin drink using beetroot, which has high antioxidant properties.
- For this, puree 1 beet in a chopper, robot or juicer.
- Transfer the mashed beets into a bottle. Add Himalayan salt to it. Then squeeze the juice of half a lemon and pour it. Add water and ice to fill your beverage container.
- You can feel more energetic if you drink this colorful and delicious mixture at the start of the day.
2) Multivitamin with Caffeine
- 1 tablespoon of granulated or powdered coffee
- 1 large glass of cold water
- Caffeine is one of the substances that gives energy to the body. Recommended for those who want to take a multivitamin.
- To feel very good before sports or at the beginning of the week; You can drink this mixture in the first hours of the day.
- Pour ground coffee into your beverage cup and add hot water to just above it.
- Then fill the entire bottle with cold water and ice.
- Your caffeinated drink is ready in seconds. You will never feel tired when you consume it regularly.
3) Strawberry, Blueberry and Chia Multivitamin
- 5 strawberries
- 5 blueberries
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- Ice and cold water
- Rich in vitamin C and antioxidant substances, this multivitamin drink will give you endless energy.
- You can consume this colorful drink, which will get the energy your body needs, every day of the week.
- Run all the ingredients through a smoothie maker and ready to drink.
- Strawberry, blueberry and chia seeds will help the body stay more vigorous.
- Especially if you consume before sports; You will never feel tired.
4) Cherry and Lemon Multivitamin
- 10 cherries
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon fennel
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- If you want to get plenty of energy in summer days; We offer you a delicious multivitamin prepared with cherries, which you can buy in their season.
- Remove the core of the cherries and put them in the robot.
- Add lemon juice, honey, fennel seeds on the cherries and run the robot once.
- Add some cold water to thicken.
- Here is your super multivitamin drink, which fulfills your energy in the summer heat.
5) Coconut Multivitamin
- 1 piece of orange
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 piece of Banana
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- We will give you such a delicious and nutritious multivitamin recipe; When you drink this beverage in the morning, you will feel dynamic until the evening.
- After bringing all the ingredients together, mash them in a blender or in the robot until they reach a smooth consistency.
- If the mixture you have prepared is somewhat viscous; You can add as much cold water as you want and dilute it.
- You can drink this delicious and beneficial mixture as you start your busy days.
- In addition, if you consume regularly; You can also help control blood values.