How Many Calories in Asparagus? | Nutritional Value of Asparagus
Asparagus is a plant known for its nearly 2000-year history and attracts attention with its healing properties in ancient times. Asparagus, which grows only as a grass without flowers and leaves, is among the favorite foods of diets. This useful plant, which is very happy when it finds temperate climates, catches the flavor harmony from 12, especially when served with meat dishes.
When spring comes, asparagus, which you can easily find in markets and markets, also makes those who are fed with calorie count happy. Asparagus calories prepared for people who adopt a healthy diet as a principle agenda of the article, we’ve included the asparagus and asparagus calorie nutritional information.
Now is the time to clear all your doubts. At the end of the page, we are giving away 5 delicious recipes that you can prepare with asparagus. It’s time to try and learn!
How Many Calories in Asparagus?
Asparagus, which is very low in fat, is among the delicious vegetables of dietary nutrition. If we list the amount of calories in asparagus, you can see these numbers:
- How many calories in 1 asparagus: 1 calorie
- 10 asparagus: 11 calories
- 100 grams of asparagus: 22 calories
How Many Calories in Asparagus Soup?
You can also see asparagus soup in the list of minestrone soups. This soup, which is prepared by adding flour and broth, is one of the foods that should be consumed in moderation. Now let’s examine the calorie count of asparagus soup:
- 1 scoop of asparagus soup: 87 calories
- 1 serving of asparagus soup: 131 calories
- 200 grams of asparagus soup: 174 calories
Asparagus Nutrition Facts
The asparagus plant, which is rich in dietary fibers, can be consumed in many ways. It makes its name on healthy tables with its food, soup and salad. Asparagus is a healthy plant with high nutritional value. Under this heading, let’s take a look at the nutritional value of asparagus:
- 6.17 grams of Carbs
- 3.6 grams of Protein
- 0.33 grams Fat
- 3 grams of Fiber
- 21mg Sodium
- 336mg Potassium
- 34.5mg Calcium
- 1509 iu of vitamin A
- 1155 mg of vitamin C
- 1.37 grams of Iron
5 Great Reasons to Eat More Asparagus
If you haven’t tried asparagus yet, you have many reasons to consume it. You will be surprised to hear about the health effects of asparagus. Asparagus, which has such a low calorie, look what good it will do!
- Asparagus, which cleans the liver, is the disease of jaundice. herbal treatment of.
- Asparagus is an alkaline food and it cleans the blood in the best way.
- Keeps the immune system strong thanks to its high vitamins and minerals also has an effect that.
- Asparagus protects heart health when consumed with honey. it reveals of.
- It is also known that dieters and those who have stomach ailments will relieve the stomach by consuming asparagus.