8 Time-Saving Tips for Bathroom Cleaning
Key Tips to Make Bathroom Cleaning Easier
The bathroom is the area of the house that needs cleaning most often, as it is often damp and wet. If this area is not cleaned regularly, it can become the ideal living place of microbes and some harmful microorganisms due to wetness and humidity. Therefore, the cleanliness of this area is very important for health.
So, is it possible to facilitate bathroom cleaning, which takes a lot of time? What are the bathroom cleaning tips? Today we’re going to share with you time-saving tips for bathroom cleaning. If you’re ready, let’s get into the details!
Necessary Materials for Bathroom Cleaning
Difficult dirt and lime stains are among the factors that make bathroom cleaning difficult. And of course, there is the toilet bowl cleaning. Its hygiene should be ensured and its stone should shine white.
You will need some cleaning materials for a perfect bathroom cleaning. Here are the bathroom cleaning supplies you must-have for a quick cleaning:
- cream cleanser
- Dirt and lime remover
- Surface cleaner
If you have removed the chemical cleaning materials from your life, you can clean the entire bathroom with vinegar, baking soda and Arabian soap. In fact, all bathroom cleaning can be done with vinegar. You can clean the faucets, mirrors, cabinets and shower cabin with just vinegar.
You can clean the toilet bowl with a mixture of vinegar and baking soda. If you wish, you can obtain a cream cleaner by mixing equal amounts of vinegar and Arabian soap. With this cream cleaner, you can clean the entire bathroom except
How to Clean Bathroom?
The bathroom is the most important part of the house in terms of hygiene. However, just like the kitchen, bathrooms get dirty quickly and need frequent cleaning. So how about quick bathroom cleaning? Here is the step-by-step cleaning of the bathroom:
- Collect the Clutter: For those who are wondering where to start cleaning the bathroom, we explain the first step. Before proceeding with the cleaning, be sure to collect the excess in the bathroom. Take a look inside the cabinets: Throw away all expired, no longer use or expired materials. If the bathroom has dirty laundry or items that make the environment look cluttered, tidy them up as well. Dirty basket etc. to make room for cleaning. Take the materials outside.
- Clean Tiles: At this stage, you should clean the tiles on the wall, not the floor. Cleaning the floor should be left for last. Spray the tiles with a dirt and lime remover and clean with a suitable cloth. Then rinse the walls with a non-drying cloth.
- Clean the Shower Cabin and Closet: Before cleaning the shower cabin and WC, apply detergent to both parts and wait for a while for the dirt to soften. For this, you can choose detergents that are sold specifically for these areas in the markets. You can use cream cleanser or bleach if you wish. After the dirt is softened with the detergent, scrub both parts thoroughly. Then you can proceed to the rinsing and drying phase.
- Clean the Sink, Faucet and Mirror: Now it’s time to clean the sink… While cleaning the sink, don’t forget to clean the tap and mirror. You can use cream cleanser or Arabian soap when cleaning these areas.
Cleaning the Floor: Finally, you can finish the bathroom cleaning by wiping or washing the floor with a suitable cloth.
8 Time-Saving Tips for Bathroom Cleaning
Bathroom cleaning means the cleaning of toilet bowls, shower cabins, taps, mirrors, cabinets and drawers . Cleaning so many areas inevitably takes a long time. Moreover, when you think that this cleaning should be done frequently, bathroom cleaning can become inextricable.
Like many jobs, bathroom cleaning has some tricks. Your bathroom will always look clean and tidy thanks to the practical information and suggestions for bathroom cleaning that we will share now:
1) Get Rid of the Surplus in the Bathroom
- Exhausted toothpaste packaging, unused toothbrushes, overflowing dirty baskets cause a messy environment in the bathroom.
- If you want to save time in bathroom cleaning, you must first get rid of the excess in this area.
- First of all, we recommend that you check the bathroom cabinets and separate the items that you do not use and that you should throw away.
- Wash dirty laundry in a certain order.
- Remove any excess from the sides of the sink.
2) Leverage Editors
- Organizers, also known as organizers, work very well in bathroom layout and cleaning, as in every area.
- After collecting the bathroom cabinets and drawers, group the remaining materials and place them in the organizers.
- Do not forget that the materials standing one by one cause you to waste time during cleaning.
- However, if you use organizers, it will be sufficient to remove the organizers and wipe the bottom while cleaning the inside of the drawers and cabinets.
3) Use the Right Cleaners
- You may need to use different cleaners in each area of the bathrooms.
- For example, it is imperative that you use cleaners with a whitening effect in washbasins and toilet bowls.
- In a complete glass shower cabin, water stains must be cleaned.
- Therefore, you should choose detergents suitable for difficult stains in every area.
- The cleaning power of detergents is also different from each other. We recommend you to buy the brands that will satisfy you the most, by trial and error method or by the reference of your environment.
4) Use No Dry Wipes
- The stages of scrubbing, rinsing, and drying with detergent in cleaning cause the process to be prolonged.
- Today, many brands have cleaning cloths that do not require drying or even use detergent.
- By purchasing these clothes, you can shorten not only the bathroom but all cleaning processes, and you can enjoy tea or coffee in the remaining time.
5) Do a Quick Bathroom Cleaning Every Day
- It doesn’t matter in the morning or evening, but make sure to devote 5 minutes to clean the bathroom every day.
- Change the litter in the bathroom daily. Otherwise, unpleasant odors may occur.
- Quickly sweep and wipe the floor.
- Finally, scrub the toilet and sink.
- Thanks to this layout, your bathroom looks clean and tidy every day.
6) Clean the Bathroom After Every Shower
- While taking a shower, the bathroom often gets wet and hair may fall out.
- Before leaving the bathroom after each shower, take care to clean the area quickly.
- First, dry the shower cabin. In this way, you can prevent the formation of water spots in the shower cabin.
- Then clean your hair if it spills on the floor while drying.
- Throw the clothes and towels you took off in the dirty basket or wash them immediately.
- Finally, put the materials such as after-shower care products, hairdryer and styling tools in their place.
- If you follow this routine regularly, you won’t need to do deep bathroom cleaning as often.
7) Clean the Shower Cabinet with Degreaser
- Generally, cream cleaners, bleach, Arabian soap or vinegar and baking soda are recommended for the shower cabin.
- Of course, you can use these products, but since soaps and shampoos used especially during showering contain oil, oil residues may accumulate on the floor of the shower cabin.
- To prevent this, you can spray a degreaser on the floor of the shower cabin and clean it.
8) Clean the Glass Shower Cabin with Dishwasher Polish
- Due to its beautiful appearance, completely glass shower cabins have been preferred a lot in recent years.
- If your shower cabin is completely glass, we recommend you to use a dishwasher rinse aid during cleaning.
- Dishwasher rinse aid on the one hand softens the dirt, and on the other hand, makes the shower glass shine brightly.
- If you do not have a dishwasher rinse aid at hand, you can use glass cleaner.
- If you wish, you can spray the shower cabin with a water slide spray after cleaning.
- Thus, even if water drops splash on the windows during the shower, the shower cabin does not get dirt