How to Make Apple Cider Vinegar? What are the Benefits? How to use?
In addition to adding flavor to salads, apple cider vinegar prevents bacterial growth, regulates the acid balance in skin and body care and helps to weaken. Some substances in apple cider vinegar, which is also used as a natural cleaning product, are found together in very few foods.
If you want to prepare homemade apple cider vinegar, you can click on the recipes! Happy reading…
How Many Days Does Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Take and How Is It Obtained?
The way to obtain organic apple cider vinegar is either to buy additive-free 100% natural labeled products or to produce it at home. Where to buy natural apple cider vinegar? When it is searched, it is seen that it can be easily ordered online. Although the price of apple cider vinegar is quite cheap, the price of organic apple cider vinegar is slightly higher.
You can easily prepare this healing organic product at home, and you can make around 4-5 liters of natural apple cider vinegar in one to one and a half months.
- For this, a 5-6 liter glass jar, 2 kilograms of apples, a teaspoon of sugar, a teaspoon of salt and a few chickpeas or a piece of bread will suffice.
- Apples are quartered, if large, cut a little smaller. The core parts are removed. It is placed until it covers half of the jar and chickpeas are added. It is filled with drinking water. It is necessary to leave some space for the gas to come out. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and salt and mix. The top of the jar is covered with cheesecloth and fixed by tying. The mixture must breathe for fermentation. It is left to stand for 30 – 45 days. It is helpful to stir it with a wooden spoon once in a while. When vinegar flies begin to form, the apple pulp is drained off. After separating the pulp, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt is added to the vinegar and mixed.
- The jar lid is closed and stored in a cool and dark place. After a while, yeast called the mother of vinegar forms on the vinegar. White, transparent ring-shaped yeast and a pungent odor indicate that the vinegar is ready.
Tips for Making Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
In making vinegar, it is necessary to subject the apple to the fermentation process. The vinegar making technique approved by Doctor İbrahim Saraçoğlu gives successful results. Although Doctor Feridun Kunak uses almost the same formula, he recommends eating the apple and using the peel.
- Since apple cider vinegar deteriorates in the formation of fungi or unwanted bacteria, care should be taken to ensure that the jar is very clean.
- Using the apples without washing also gives good results, as the bacteria on the apple peel allow the fermentation to start.
- After the vinegar is ready, you can take the vinegar yeast formed on it with a spoon and produce vinegar again and more quickly.
What Are the Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?
- It is used as an antipyretic with its ability to destroy bacteria.
- Since it contains vitamin C, it increases the body’s resistance and reduces the risk of getting sick.
- It has properties that restore the nervous system and strengthens its structure.
- It regulates the PH balance by increasing the alkaline level in the body, thus facilitating the removal of some toxins and giving the skin shine.
- It has a positive effect on the digestive system. Contains water-soluble apple fibres, which soothe intestinal spasms.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used for skin care and body cleansing. It removes excess oil from the skin without burning the skin and cleans the skin.
- Apple cider vinegar provides partial healing on acne spots.
- It can be beneficial for diarrhea thanks to its ability to eliminate some bacteria.
- When apple cider vinegar is mixed with water and drunk, it prevents hiccups.
- Thanks to its calcium storage, apple cider vinegar strengthens the teeth and bone structure, and because it contains phosphorus and magnesium, it is beneficial against joint stiffness and pain.
- Thanks to the apple acid and enzymes it contains, it is a solution to fatigue and weakness. It prevents the accumulation of lactic acid in the body, increases the overall quality of life, especially when mixed with vegetable juice.
- It supports the absorption of vitamin B12 in the body.
- It destroys the bacteria that cause underarm sweating and foot odor.
- Provides relief in mosquito bites or mild sunburn in diluted form.
What Diseases Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good For?
- Apple cider vinegar is good for reflux and gastritis pain. Gastritis is caused by inflammation of the mucous layer lining the stomach and can turn into an ulcer. In reflux problem, stomach acid returns to the esophagus.
- When apple cider vinegar is diluted and consumed, it helps to empty the sinuses and cleans the respiratory tracts. It can also be used as a mouthwash for respiratory problems.
- When gargling with ginger, apple cider vinegar and honey in warm water, it is good for sore throat, cough and chest congestion.
- It is useful in colds as it also contains vitamin C.
- Apple cider vinegar helps control diabetes and blood sugar.
- Apple cider vinegar, which has anti-glycemic properties, makes it difficult for some starches to be absorbed and digested in the body. Thus, it helps to keep the blood sugar level at a healthy level. Regular consumption several times a day by adding water provides more effective results.
- Apple cider vinegar thins the blood and regulates cholesterol in blood pressure and heart diseases. With this feature, it helps to protect heart health.
- Apple cider vinegar creates relief in varicose problems only by giving a feeling of coolness, it has no therapeutic effect.
- Apple cider vinegar applied to a slice of peeled potato is used as a folk remedy in the treatment of warts. A doctor should be consulted for use.
- Another traditional method that is definitely not recommended is apple cider vinegar treatment for moles. Making such applications without knowing the flesh-meat structure can give extremely harmful results.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Make You Weak?
Daily use of apple cider vinegar speeds up the metabolism. By balancing blood sugar, it reduces the feeling of hunger. Since it helps to remove toxins from the body, it also contributes to the regular functioning of the kidneys. It also regulates the digestive system. With these features, it provides a clear support to diets. However, if apple cider vinegar is used without following the diet program and without exercising, it is not considered a realistic approach to expect a miracle.
Apple cider vinegar should generally not be drunk directly. Diluting, mixing with vegetable or fruit juices ‘How to drink apple cider vinegar?’ will be the answer to the question. Otherwise, its sharp taste and odor and high acidity may cause undesirable results.
Doctor Mehmet Öz also recommends apple cider vinegar. When the benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar are examined, it states that its contribution to weight loss is actually a side effect.
- For those who want to drink apple cider vinegar, Doctor Öz recommends a mixture of 1 glass of grapefruit juice, 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of honey. Saying that it can be beneficial to drink it 15 minutes before meals twice a day, he adds that exercise and diet should be done. This formula is a supplement rather than an apple cider vinegar cure.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar?
- When apple cider vinegar is used as a mouthwash, it also eliminates the problems of bad breath caused by bacteria.
- When used with sulfur soap, apple cider vinegar is also effective in the treatment of eczema.
- Apple cider vinegar is also used for cleaning. The difference is easily seen when you soak glass cups with limescale in vinegar water for a few hours. Lime layers in pots can also be cleaned with the same method. With apple cider vinegar, silvers are polished and blackened spoons shine.
- More effective results are obtained by adding a tea glass of apple cider vinegar while washing whites with its stain remover feature. Tulles and blinds become brighter and spotless.
- By using apple cider vinegar and baby shampoo to clean hand-knitted carpets, you can achieve sparkling cleaning and a pleasant smell.
Cure Recipe Prepared with Apple Cider Vinegar
How to apply apple cider vinegar on the face? Apple cider vinegar can be used as a tonic. Apple cider vinegar tonic, which is obtained by mixing one-fourth vinegar and three-quarters water, is used for makeup removal. If those with sensitive skin experience a stinging sensation during use, diluting the toner a little more will solve the problem. It is possible to get rid of acne by using apple cider vinegar and soda in a cure prepared by Doctor İbrahim Saracoğlu. Mix half a cup of natural vinegar and half a cup of soda. It is applied to the skin with cotton wool twice a day and waited for 30 minutes.
How apple cider vinegar applied to the hair?
Apple cider vinegar also works wonders in terms of benefits for hair. When used to wash the hair, it gives the hair volume and natural shine. It strengthens hair follicles by destroying harmful bacteria and possible fungi. It can also be partially beneficial against hair loss, as it also provides the vitamins that the scalp needs:
- Adding a little apple cider vinegar to a sufficient amount of water, wash the hair, wait for 15 minutes and rinse. In a few days, the itching problems caused by infections disappear, the hair regains health. Putting apple cider vinegar in the shampoo is also considered worth trying as a practical approach.
- So, does apple cider vinegar lighten hair color? When used to lighten hair, it should be mixed with chamomile water and tried. Vinegar is generally used to fix colors. Therefore, the opened color will be brighter and longer-lasting.
- Does apple cider vinegar kill headlouse? When researched, it is seen that vinegar has been used in animals since ancient times for cleaning lice and fleas. The acidic nature of vinegar cleans these harmful creatures in regular use.