Hip Melting Methods: Exercises, Cure Recipes, Herbal Solution
The fat cell is the storage place of fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamins A, D, E and K, which are essential for the body. Fat tissues, which play an important role in providing body temperature, also protect organs against impacts from external influences and enable the synthesis of some hormones.
When the adipose tissue in the body is over 25% in women and over 30% in men, it creates a risk for obesity, cardiovascular diseases, joint diseases, diabetes and cancer diseases. Fat cells are present in all cells, but they are more dense in some areas.
One of the most important problems of Turkish women, fat in the hip area causes the body to become shapeless. Genetic predisposition, unhealthy eating habits, sedentary life and sitting all the time are the most important causes of fat in the hip area.
So, what should we do to melt the basin? In order to prevent the development of fat in this area, a strict diet program and hip exercises that support the nutrition program should be applied. Diet or exercise alone is insufficient.
What Should We Eat to Melt Your Basin? Basin Melting Foods, Natural Teas
Some foods that increase fat burning help to remove regional lubrication. Foods that are effective in melting the hip:
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit , which contains high levels of vitamin C and enzymes, accelerates metabolism by removing toxic substances in the body. In addition, grapefruit, which plays an active role in the removal of excess water in the body, is also a high food in terms of pulp content. You can melt your hips by consuming grapefruit for breakfast or snacks.
- Yogurt: Yogurt , which contains high protein and calcium minerals, helps to melt the fat in the hips by increasing the metabolic rate as well as providing a feeling of satiety for a long time. In particular, yoghurt consumed with hot pepper, cinnamon, ginger and turmeric plays an important role in appetite control.
- Egg: Egg, which is the closest source of quality protein to breast milk, helps strengthen the muscles when consumed regularly. The nutrient that draws attention with its B12, biotin and calcium content provides a feeling of satiety for a long time and helps to melt the fat in the hip area by increasing the basal metabolic rate.
- Rocket: vitamin C, vitamin A, folic acid, calcium, potassium, including antioxidant vitamins and minerals such as sodium supports the treatment of all infections, particularly cancer of the rocket thanks to its unique aroma providing component. Having the effect of increasing the basal metabolic rate, arugula helps to lose weight and reduces the fat in the hip area.
- Lean Chicken Meat: White chicken meat, which has a very high protein content, is a low-calorie food. Chicken dishes, which provide a feeling of fullness for a long time, are easily digested and very tasty. By increasing the basal metabolic rate, it increases fat burning and helps to melt the fat in the hip area.
In addition to these, hip melting teas can also be consumed during the day. It prevents lubrication in the hip area, especially in naturally consumed teas such as green tea, cinnamon tea, ginger, turmeric, heather, cassia, rosemary.
How to Make Hip Melting Movements at Home?
Among the most effective ways to melt the hips, hip exercises that you can do at home for 15 minutes every day are sufficient.
- Movement: Take a chair and lie in front of it with your feet on the chair with your heels on it and open your arms to both sides. Lift your right leg up at a 90-degree angle and squeezing your hips up into the air and hold for about 5 seconds. Repeat this move 20 times. Do the same movement with your left leg.
- The move: Lie on your back and bend your knees so your heels are on the floor. Extend your legs to your chest. Do this move ten times in 3 sets.
- Movement: Stand up and place your hands on the sides of your head or on your waist with your feet shoulder-width apart. Bring your hips out and squat down with your knees bent. Repeat this move ten times in 3 sets
- Movement: Lie on your side and raise your body above your elbow, while opening and closing your upper leg without breaking. Repeat the movement ten times in 3 sets for each side.
- Movement: Lie on the floor in a crawling position. Extend your left foot straight back and up and pull back, repeating the movement ten times for both legs in 3 sets.
Herbal Solution Suggestions That Melt Basin
Some plants play an important role in burning the accumulated fat in the body. Foods such as green tea, rosemary, ginger and cabbage provide herbal solution support to melt the hips.
- Cabbage: Cabbage , which has a high water content, is a low-calorie food. Cabbage, which is one of the favorite foods of weight loss diets, suppresses the feeling of hunger by providing appetite control, and also accelerates metabolism by facilitating the elimination of toxic substances from the body. Cabbage, which is also very effective in burning fat, makes it easier to lose weight by providing edema.
- Rosemary: A pinch of rosemary, which draws attention with its fat-burning properties, is thrown into a glass of boiled water and is consumed after infusing for a few minutes. When consumed regularly on an empty stomach, it helps to melt the fat in the hip area.
- Ginger: Ginger, which strengthens the immune system thanks to its antioxidant substances, also increases fat burning with its phenol components. You can consume it as a spice in your meals or by adding a few slices of fresh ginger to 1 glass of hot water.
- Green Tea: Thanks to the catechin compounds in green tea, which has made a name for itself with its edema-reducing effect, it also increases the body’s metabolic rate and accelerates fat burning. Consumption of two cups of green tea a day helps to melt the fat in the hip area.
How is the Basen Melting Diet Made? Diet list
Basen melting diet was also handled by Ender Saraç. Saraç recommends that less animal foods should be included in the hip melting diet and that more plant-based foods such as vegetables, fruits and grains should be consumed. Lean chicken, meat and fish, not exceeding 100 grams per day; He argues that the consumption of 3 glasses of semi-skimmed milk or yogurt and 1 egg helps to melt the hip fat. Ender Saraç’s hip-melting diet list:
- Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1 thin slice of whole wheat bread, 2 tablespoons of raisins and plenty of parsley
- Break: 1 cup of green tea, 1 kiwi, 1 walnut
- Lunch: Vegetable meal with 6 tablespoons of olive oil prepared using all vegetables except potatoes, 1 glass of yogurt, tomato and a thin slice of whole wheat bread
- Afternoon: 1 cup of ginger tea with cinnamon, 2 slices of pineapple, 1 walnut
- Dinner: 100 grams of meat, chicken or fish, seasonal salad with olive oil, 1 thin slice of bread
- Night: 1 glass of semi-skimmed milk.
What should those who want to melt the basin stay away from?
- From all foods containing sugar and sugar, such as jam, honey and molasses,
- From all pastries such as pies, muffins, cakes, cookies and cakes
- All dried nuts such as chips, crackers, biscuits, chocolate, wafers, hazelnuts, peanuts, sunflower seeds
- Fizzy drinks, instant juices, cold teas, alcohol
- Fatty foods such as fries, margarine, butter, tahini, cream, cream, mayonnaise
- Avoid extremely salty foods such as pickles and brine.
- Delicatessen products such as sausage, salami, sausage
- Prepared sauces, broth tablets, prepackaged products
- Fast food such as pizza, pide, lahmacun, hamburger
- He should avoid inactivity.