Fruit Diet: Lose 5 Kilos in 3 Days
Weight gain, which is one of the biggest health problems brought by modern life, affects the quality of life of people and makes it easier to catch other diseases. Every day a new one is added to the weight loss diets. Fruits that heal many ailments with their benefits have also taken their share from these diets. We investigated the question of how to make a fruit diet, which is one of the popular weight loss programs of recent days.
The fruit diet, which is basically based on a single food regimen, is one of the shock diet types that is not recommended for a long time. The fruit diet, which provides an energy intake of 1000 calories per day, is made for 12 days or 3 days. In cases where the metabolism and nutritionist deems appropriate, the fruit diet can offer the opportunity to lose 5 kilos in 3 days.
Since almost all seasonal fruits are consumed, the fruit diet, which is a colorful diet, is also called a colorful diet. With this diet, which is especially appreciated by fruit lovers, those who have excess weight problems can solve their weight problems.
If you are wondering how to make a fruit diet, you can find the details in our article!
Bread, potatoes, pasta, yogurt, rice, cheese and fish are included in a limited amount in order to suppress the feeling of hunger in this diet, which is more accurate to define it as a fruit-based diet rather than a fruit diet. It is also important to do daily sports activities to achieve success with diet.
What they lack among those who do not get the results they want among those who eat fruit diets is that they do not include movement and sports in their daily routines. For example, activities such as walking, swimming and cycling for 45 minutes or 1 hour daily accelerate weight loss.
- Green fruits for the first 3 days in the fruit diet,
- Yellow fruits for the next 3 days,
- Third 3 days red fruits
- In the last 3 days, mixed colored fruits are concentrated.
- It is recommended to consume herbal teas such as linden, green tea, cinnamon, and at least 3 liters of water should be consumed daily with this diet.
Fruit Diet List
The fruit diet is a 3-day diet list. Since it consists of 4 stages, the fruit diet, which consists of 12 days in total, is a very easy diet. Let’s answer the frequently asked questions about how to make a fruit diet and what to eat.
- The fruit diet list is defined as the green fruit diet for the first three days. In order to achieve the desired results more easily, the number of fruits in the diet is important. Cucumber, kiwi, pear, green apple and pineapple are consumed for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 1 glass of nonfat yogurt and a green apple are consumed for breakfast, 1 portion of boiled lean rice for lunch, two kiwis, 1 green apple and cucumber for afternoon snack, and steamed fish with olive oil, 2 boiled potatoes and 2 slices of pineapple for dinner.
- The second 3 days is the yellow fruit diet. Yellow fruits such as melons, oranges, peaches, apricots and bananas are the staples of the diet. Breakfast is 2 peaches and 1 glass of nonfat yogurt, snack is 2 dried apricots, lunch is 1 boiled potato, tomato, a slice of melon and 1 slice of cheese, afternoon snack is five apricots and one peach, dinner is a plate of tomato Fat-free spaghetti with sugar-free peach compote.
- The third three-day diet is the red fruit diet. Plum, grape, watermelon and strawberry fruits are consumed intensively. Breakfast 1 bunch of grapes, 1 bowl of non-fat yoghurt with muesli, snack a bowl of cherries, lunch a bowl of rice boiled with milk, green salad, a few slices of salami and 1-2 plums, snack 1 large slice of watermelon, dinner with tomato It consists of steamed fish, two boiled potatoes, a bowl of strawberries and 2 prunes at bedtime.
- The last three days are mixed fruit diet. In this diet, you can eat all fruits by mixing them without exceeding the portion amounts. Only an additional bowl of nonfat yogurt is recommended in the last 3 days.
- The diet can be enriched with fruit desserts. By using the fruit sugar found in the fruit itself, recipes can be prepared without the need for extra refined sugar. For example, you can enjoy your warm dessert after turning the apples with a little cinnamon in a pan with very little oil and sprinkling walnuts on it.
How to Make a Fruit Juice Diet?
- The juice diet is also known as the detox diet. There are 3 day, 5 day and 7 day variants. In the 3-day detox diet, fruit juices, vegetable juices and soup are used for 3 days.
- The purpose of this diet, which does not include any solid products, is to detoxify the body and especially the intestines.
- The 5-day and 7-day fruit detox diet allows limited intake of solid foods such as eggs, yogurt, cheese, and fish. In the fruit juice diet, at least 2-3 liters of water should be consumed.
- The amount of salt is reduced to a minimum in order to prevent edema. All caffeinated and carbonated drinks that cause water retention in the body are excluded from the diet.
- The number of meals is increased to 6, with 3 main meals and 3 snacks. Exercise is important, at least 30 or 45 minutes of walks a day are recommended. All vegetables and fruits should be in liquid form by passing through the blender.
- In 5 and 7-day detox diets, 2 glasses of yogurt or kefir can be added to the main meals. In addition, grilled and boiled fish can be consumed.
- For those who want to get full efficiency from the diet, let’s add that those who lose weight with a fruit diet face the risk of regaining the weight they lost if they do not integrate healthy nutrition and sports into their lives in the long run.
Weight Loss Tips with Fruit Diet
- Weight loss with a fruit diet can give positive results in short-term applications in those who are one or two kilograms overweight. However, since it is difficult to do for a long time, and the possibility of problems such as not being able to apply the right amounts during this period, prevents the continuity of the diet.
- Not getting the fats and proteins that the body needs can lead to muscle loss and disorders in fat metabolism.
- It is important to consume enough protein-containing foods such as cheese, eggs, meat, yogurt, chicken and fish along with the fruits included in the fruit diet lists.
- It is very important to consume yogurt in order to get the necessary minerals and protein while following a fruit diet.
- It is recommended that the weight loss program with fruit diet should not be done for more than 12 days. Those who wish can apply the 3-day fruit diet list with the approval of the nutritionist.
- By doing a 12-day fruit diet every two months during a 6-month period, you can set a healthy nutrition program on the other days and lose weight.
- Of course, there are those who lose weight with a fruit diet, but if you are overweight and your body weight is so difficult that it will affect your health, we recommend that you consult a specialist to create a strict nutrition program.
Fruit Vegetable Diet and Dry Fruit Diet
- Along with supporting foods, there is a fruit and vegetable diet as well as a fruit diet.
- This diet, which is prepared by utilizing the high fiber content of fruits and vegetables, can provide a feeling of satiety. Vegetables are consumed as boiled and using almost zero oil.
- Fruits such as pears, apples and quince, which can be eaten with their skin, should be consumed without peeling them.
- In this diet, 4-5 walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts are recommended per day. In addition to fruits and vegetables, milk and dairy products, grilled or boiled meat, chicken and fish are consumed in limited quantities in the fruit and vegetable diet.
- Dry fruit diet made using oil seeds can be done for about 3 or 5 days. The oil seeds used for the dried fruit diet, which is made using dried fruits such as dried figs, dried apricots, prunes and oil seeds such as walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, must be raw. It should not be roasted and salty.
- 100 grams of walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts are prepared in 5 packs of 100 grams of dried fruit each. One pack of each can be consumed in a total of 5 meals. In this diet, 1 glass of red or white wine can be drunk.
- This type of diet is also known as the fruit detox diet because it is easier for the body to renew itself thanks to the fiber in the food list and the foods that ignite the digestion. Thus, you will feel more dynamic with the detox effect.
Fruit Diet Harms and Side Effects
- Fruit diet has a monotonous content. Consuming the same foods after a while can be annoying. Lack of other nutrients that the body needs can lead to diseases.
- Although it is motivating because high weight loss is experienced in a short time, it is not possible to ensure its continuity. Moreover, the weight lost in a short time does not go from fat, weight is lost from lean muscle mass.
- When the old diet is returned, the lost weight is gained very quickly, and even more weight gain is observed.
- Fruits are not so innocent in terms of calories. Fruits consumed throughout the day may exceed the daily calorie requirement. Due to the high carbohydrate content, an increase in fat is observed around the waist.
- The sugar in fruits is simple carbohydrates called fructose. Simple carbohydrates suddenly raise and lower blood sugar. It also makes you hungry faster.
- If the fruit diet program is done for much longer than the specified days, negative results may occur.
- Since fruits are generally high in carbohydrates and fats, but low in protein, the body balance can be disturbed. In order to avoid this problem, the fruit diet can be strengthened with the support of protein-containing foods.
- Fruit diet is a type of diet that has harmful effects and is not recommended for a long time.
- The most beautiful thing is to lose weight in a healthy way under the control of a dietitian or doctor by taking adequate and balanced amounts of all nutrients.