How to Whiten Nails? 5 Easy Ways with Ingredients at Home
Nail whitening is a method that many people should add to their personal care list. Some people may experience yellowing of the nails from time to time. When the causes of this yellowing are investigated, first of all, it is determined that smoking is high. As it is known that the habit of smoking causes the nails to turn yellow, the constant use of cosmetic products also causes this situation.
Using dark nail polishes for a long time prevents the nails from breathing and after a while the color of the nail turns yellow. This situation does not provide a pleasant appearance for days without nail polish. It is also known that people who work using hand power also experience this problem.
We wanted to have a little chat about nail whitening with the most effective and natural methods for people whose nails have been yellow recently. For this reason, we have prepared information about nail whitening and strengthening. Now is the time to add health to the nails with the nail whitening formulas in the list.
Those who wish their fingernails and toenails to have a healthier appearance will appreciate our nail whitening method article. Then it’s time for nail tip whitening and care!
5 Easy Nail Whitening Methods with Your Home Ingredients
1) Oxygenated Water – Carbonate
As soon as you notice yellowing on your nails, you can buy oxygenated water from the pharmacy and start nail care. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Make a paste of some baking soda with a tablespoon of peroxide. Apply this paste on your nails and wait for 5 minutes. Then wash your hands with warm water and apply moisturizer.
- Do this process 3 days apart. After a short time, you may notice that your nails have lightened in color. If you are someone who wears a lot of nail polish, this method is for you!
2) Lemon Juice – Baking soda
Nail whitening is here with the miracle of lemon. To try it, you should follow these steps:
- Give consistency by squeezing a few drops of lemon juice onto 1 teaspoon of baking soda. You will get a paste.
- Rub your nails well with the paste you prepared and wait for about 5 minutes.
- While applying this method, be careful not to have open wounds or cuts on your nails. Otherwise, your skin may burn.
- Then clean your hands with warm water and massage your nails with a moisturizer suitable for your skin.
- The lemon juice and baking soda duo lighten your nail color and also make the nails look cleaner.
Toothpaste components contain bleaching agents. These substances will also help you to lighten your nail color:
- Squeeze a small amount of toothpaste onto a toothbrush and start cleaning your nails with this brush.
- Rub your nails with gentle movements for a few minutes.
- You can use this method whenever you want and whiten your nails. It is very easy to remove the yellowing and fading of your nails using toothpaste.
If you are wondering about the effect of vinegar on nails, you can apply the following information in a short time:
- The acids in the vinegar take on the task of lightening and cleaning. Therefore, it will help you with nail whitening.
- When you want to whiten your nails, mix one cup of vinegar and one cup of drinking water. Apply this water to your nails with the help of a cotton ball and clean the nails like nail polish.
- You can remove the yellowing in a short time by cleaning your nails with vinegar once a day. In addition, vinegar makes nails stronger and prevents fungus formation.
5) Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is a vegetable oil frequently used in cosmetics. It is known for its ability to nourish and heal the skin. The effect on the nails is as follows:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with tea tree oil.
- Apply the obtained oil to your nails with cotton. Wait like this for 5 minutes.
- After the waiting period is over, wash your hands with warm water. When you want to whiten nails with tea tree oil, you can try this method in the morning and evening during the day.
- When you try this suggestion, which makes the nails look more well-groomed and white, you will see the difference.