How to make hibiscus syrup?
How to make hibiscus syrup? Discover the advice of chef Abbas from Foods Trend to make this incredible recipe. In our complete guide to preparing hibiscus syrup, a delicious recipe that chef Abbas will reveal to you in detail.
Hibiscus syrup is a sweet and fragrant preparation that can be used in many ways, whether to enhance your drinks, enhance your desserts or create refreshing cocktails.
Thanks to its tangy and fruity taste, hibiscus syrup brings an exotic and gourmet touch to your culinary creations.
In this, Chef Abbas will share his tips and advice for obtaining the perfect hibiscus syrup, from the selection of ingredients to the preparation method .
You will also discover original recipe ideas to get the most out of this tasty syrup.
So, get ready to immerse yourself in the captivating world of hibiscus and learn all the secrets to making exceptional syrup.
How to make hibiscus syrup?
Discover the delicious recipe for hibiscus syrup, an essential ingredient to give a floral and fruity touch to your drinks and desserts.
Chef Abbas shares with you all his secrets for making this refined and fragrant syrup.
Hibiscus, with its tangy notes and scarlet color, will bring an explosion of flavors to your culinary creations.
Whether you want to enhance your cocktails, enhance your pastries or simply add a touch of originality to your hot or cold drinks, hibiscus syrup is your taste ally.
Follow the advice of chef Abbas to prepare homemade hibiscus syrup, using quality ingredients, and enjoy this delicious and fragrant creation.
- 500ml of water
- 50g hibiscus
- 500g of sugar
Here’s how to make your own hibiscus syrup the easy and delicious way:
- Take your hibiscus
- Prepare them by steeping them as you would tea. For example, with 500 ml of water add about 50 g of hibiscus flowers
- Then add sugar in the same proportions as water. In our case, with 500 ml of water add 500 g of sugar
- For an extra touch of flavor, you can also stir in fresh mint leavesand green cardamom, but this is optional
- Bring the mixture to a boil and let it cook for about 20 minutes. Make sure the sugar is completely dissolved and the aroma of the hibiscus is present
- Then reduce the heat and remove the hibiscus flowers, as well as the mint or any other additions you have made
- Pass the syrup through a very fine sieve to remove any residue and obtain a smooth texture
- Let the hibiscus syrup cool to room temperature
- Transfer the syrup to an airtight bottle or container and store it in the refrigerator
- You can now enjoy your delicious homemade hibiscus syrup in your drinks, desserts or to add a sweet and fruity note to your favorite recipes
With this simple recipe and the advice of chef Abbas of foodstrend.com, you will be able to enjoy a hibiscus syrup full of flavors and aromas with ease.
To add flavor to the syrup, chef Abbas gives us some advice:
“ For flavor, you can also add basil , pepper , whatever you want, to play with the flavors.
The syrup can then be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.