How to make leeks with bechamel sauce?
In the program of Kanal D’s popular contest, My Bride is in the Kitchen, the brides make a recipe for leeks with béchamel sauce . The audience watching on the screen is searching for a leek recipe with béchamel sauce on the internet. So, how to make leeks with béchamel sauce ? Leek recipe with bechamel sauce, where you will taste different in every bite, its preparation, preparation, necessary materials and trick..
It will be indispensable for dinnerleek recipe with béchamel sauce. A delicious and easy-to-make meal. Alright, how to make leeks with béchamel sauce? Leek recipe with bechamel sauce, which even those who do not like leek food can taste, its preparation, preparation, necessary ingredients and trick…
LEEK RECIPE WITH BECHAMEL SAUCE
Leek ingredients with béchamel sauce
- 500 grams of leeks
- 2 spoonful butter
- 2 onions
- Black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
PREPARATION OF LEEK WITH BECHAMEL SAUCE
- Wash and clean the leeks and cut them into 5cm lengths.
- Melt half the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the leeks and chopped onions and fry for a few minutes, stirring.
- Cook by adding salt, pepper and 1 glass of water and remove from the stove.
- Boil the eggs and slice them.
- Put the boiled leeks in a baking dish. Melt remaining butter in a saucepan.
- Add flour and fry until fragrant.
- Slowly add the milk, mix and cook until it thickens and remove from the stove.
- Pour half of the sauce and grated cheddar cheese over the leeks and mix.
- Arrange the sliced eggs on it.
- Pour the remaining sauce on top and sprinkle with the remaining grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven until the tops turn pink.
- Serve hot.