Skip to content
How to Make Hot Paste?
The Story of the Recip
If you make this paste with summer vegetables, it is very delicious. Keep it by making it in the summer and consume it in the winter at breakfast tables or next to the main meals.
How to Make Hot Paste? Ingredients for the Video
- 3 kilos of red pepper
- 1 kilo of green peppers
- 3 kilos of tomatoes
- half a bunch of parsley
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 teacup of oil
- The desired amount of pickled hot pepper (if available)
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- Paprika or ground paprika (if you don’t have enough cayenne pepper)
- Wash all the ingredients and clean the inside of the peppers.
- Gradually, they are taken from all of them to the rondo and all of them are passed through the rondo.
- It is taken into a pot and left to cook with the lid open.
- In the meantime, add 1 teaspoon of oil.
- It is cooked in a saucepan until the water is absorbed (it is boiled until the level drops by 3-4 fingers).
- Salt and optional chili pepper (if you don’t have hot pepper) can be added. You can adjust the amount of pain according to you.
- After the water is drawn, they are placed in jars while they are hot and their mouths are closed well.
- Turn it upside down, wait until it cools down and store it on a cool and sun-free shelf.
- After opening, I definitely recommend putting it in the refrigerator and consuming it within 3-4 days at the most.
- According to this measure, 5 jars are obtained (from 1 kg jars) Bon appetit…
You may also like...