How to make orange tartlet? Orange tartlet recipe, ingredients, preparation
When preparing tartlets, it is very important to use the ingredients to the full extent. Otherwise, the dough will not take shape easily or the consistency of the cream will not hold well. That’s why you need to stick to the measurements. If you like to frequently include such special recipes with dough in the kitchen, we strongly recommend that you get a delicate kitchen scale, if you don’t have it yet.
TARTOLET Dough INGREDIENTS
- 300 g flour
- 1 egg
- 150 g butter
- 150 g powdered sugar
- 60 g almond powder
INGREDIENTS FOR ORANGE DRIVER (FOR THE CUBE)
- Juice and rind of 1 orange
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 whole eggs
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 15 g starch
- 70 g butter
HOW TO PREPARE THE DOUGH FOR ORANGE TARTOLET?
- Rub the butter that you took out of the fridge and cut into cubes before, into 300 g flour with your fingertips.
- Then add the powdered sugar, almond powder and continue mixing.
- Then, without letting the butter get too hot, take the dough to the counter and open the middle. Crack an egg in the middle.
- Start kneading the dough. After kneading it well and when it reaches a good consistency that can take shape, put it in a bowl, cover it and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grease the tartlets thoroughly with butter.
- Take the dough from the dock and lay it in the molds as thinly as possible.
- Do not forget to make holes in the bottom of the dough with the help of a fork.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- After the oven is heated to 180 degrees, bake the tartlets for 25 minutes.
- After cooking, let it cool.
PREPARATION OF ORANGE MORTAR
- Before squeezing 1 orange, grate the peels and place them in a small bowl so that the grated peels do not dry out and cover with cling film.
- Squeeze the juice of the thinned orange.
- In a saucepan add all ingredients except eggs and mix; Juice of 1 orange, 100 g granulated sugar, 15 g starch, 70 g butter.
- Then cook it in a saucepan, stirring constantly, until it boils.
- After it starts to boil, take it off the heat and start whisking the mixture.
- Add the 2 eggs that you cracked in a separate bowl, one by one, into the mixture while beating.
- In this way, the eggs will not be cooked all at once and your orange filling will not clump together.
- Then put the mixture back on the stove and cook it until the mixture turns into a pudding consistency.
- When the consistency settles, let the orange stuffing cool.
ORANGE TARTOLET RECIPE, LAST STAGE: COMBINING INGREDIENTS
- After your filling has cooled completely, carefully remove the tartlet dough from the molds that you left to cool before.
- Divide the stuffing into the tartlets.
- You can use orange peels or tangerine slices for decoration.
- If you wish, you can garnish with individual orange peels or simply grated orange.
- You can also use products such as orange peel jam according to your desire, but be careful to put only the peel parts in jams, do not pour the jam at all. Otherwise, the consistency of the pudding may deteriorate,tartlet doughcan soften quickly.
- Slices of tangerine on it will also look good.