How to make baked rice pudding? Oven rice pudding recipe, preparation, ingredients
It will more than meet your sweet cravings and will be healthier than other desserts.It is a delicious taste that everyone from small to large will love. So, how to make baked rice pudding? The oven rice pudding recipe that you can serve with stylish presentations and you can’t get enough of its taste, its preparation, necessary ingredients, preparation and trick…
We have a full-sized recipe for those who want to make a delicious homemade baked rice pudding recipe. Here is the oven rice pudding recipe, its preparation, the necessary ingredients, the preparation and the trick…
Bakery Rice Pudding Ingredients
- 5 cups of milk
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of rice
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 glasses of water
- 1 packet of vanilla
OVEN MILK PACK MAKING
- First, wash and drain the rice. Then boil it on medium heat until the water is absorbed.
- Mix the cold milk and sugar in a saucepan until the sugar dissolves.
- Then put the pot on the stove and let it boil over low heat.
- When it boils, add the vanilla.
- After boiling for 1-2 more minutes, add the boiled rice.
- Separate the yolk from the white of the egg.
- Crush the cornstarch with water and add the egg yolk.
- Mix well until you get a smooth consistency.
- After adding boiled milk to the egg mixture and warming it up, combine all the ingredients and mix quickly.
- Divide the rice pudding into casseroles or heatproof baking dishes.
- Place the casseroles on a deep baking tray so that they do not touch each other and fill the tray with water so that it reaches half of the bowls.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Put the tray in the oven and cook the rice pudding for 15 minutes.
- Take the fried rice pudding out of the oven and wait for them to come to room temperature.
- Then put it in the refrigerator and cool it thoroughly.