Skip to content
Pepper Appetizer with Milk and Vegetables
Ingredients for the Milky Vegetable Pepper Appetizer Recipe
- 6 green peppers
- half capia
- half zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- half carrot
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 full teaspoon of salt
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 large cups of milk
- 3 tablespoons of cheddar cheese
How to Make Pepper Appetizer with Milk and Vegetables?
Add NotePrint the Recipe
- Wash the vegetables and cut them into finger size.
- Let’s get our oil in our first pan.
- First, let’s fry the carrot a little.
- Then, after frying the zucchini a little, add the peppers and grated garlic.
- When the peppers are sauteed, let’s add 1 tablespoon of flour and salt without filling it too much.
- Add the black pepper and cheese to the milk.
- Let’s cook for 2 minutes.
- Let’s close the bottom.
- Bon appetit for those who want to add parsley and take it to the serving plate.
You may also like...