How to make sushi at home? Sushi recipe, preparation, ingredients
Sushi, one of the most popular flavors of Chinese cuisine, has become an increasingly popular flavor in our country. Many people are online homemade sushi.He started researching the recipe. Alright,how to make sushi at home? You can make a variety but the basic materials are the same.sushi recipe, its construction, preparation, necessary materials and trick …
Sushi, which has been eaten by many people recently, is among the delicacies that can be made at home. Alright,how to make sushi at home? Request,sushi recipe, its construction, preparation, necessary materials and trick …
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 glass of water
- 3 nori sheets (Sushi seaweed)
- 1/4 (quarter) avocado
- 1 small carrot
- 1 almond cucumber
- 50 ml rice vinegar (mirin)
- Smoked Salmon in Brine
- half tablespoon of sugar
- half tablespoon of salt
- soy sauce
MAKING SUSHI AT HOME
- Rice is soaked for half an hour with warm water.
- Then it is washed thoroughly until the starch is gone, and it is cooked with 1 glass of hot water for half a minute on the smallest stove, on a fully open fire, then on low heat until the water is completely absorbed.
- When the rice is cooked, it is mixed and covered with a napkin and rested for 15 minutes.
- Then it is taken into a glass bowl and mixed and allowed to cool thoroughly.
- In a small coffee pot, heat 50 ml of rice vinegar, salt and sugar until melted, add to the rice immediately, mix it with rice for 1-2 minutes, mix it homogeneously with the rice, and let it rest and cool by stirring occasionally.
- Avocados, carrots and cucumbers are cut into thin (Julian) like toothpicks. A bowl is filled with water and kept ready.
- The glossy part of the nori sheet is unfolded onto a wicker serving, facing us.
- The cooled rice is divided into 3 parts, 1/3 of the rice is added to each nori leaf with a spoon, the fingertips are wetted with water and spread evenly over the rice leaf.
- Avocado, carrot and cucumbers are added to one side of the leaf.
- Pickled salmon is added on it, and it is slowly rolled into a roll by squeezing it well with a wicker service.
- The knife is immersed in water and the hanging pieces at both ends of the roll are cut, sliced according to preference and served with soy sauce and wasabi.