6 Important Dietary Rules for a Fit Body
One of the things most of us want most in life is to have a fit body. First of all, let’s talk about what a fit body means. The Turkish equivalent of the word “fit” is defined with the adjectives fit and healthy. In other words, having a fit body does not mean being as muscular as an athlete or as thin as a model.
Being in the appropriate weight range for your height, having your fat ratio in the appropriate range, and not having any health problems means you have a fit body. Maybe you are a little overweight or underweight according to many calculation methods; but if your health scans are still good, your body is fit.
A fit body is as important for a woman as it is for a man, and the answers are similar for how to build a fit body, male or female. While talking about fitness, there is a perception that it is more important for men due to the fact that men are more interested in bodybuilding, but in fact, having beautiful lines is among the priorities for women.
The nutrition program arrangement for a fit body must be supported by sports. In addition, psychology must also be progressing positively. In other words, balanced mental and spiritual health along with physical health is necessary for a good appearance. In this article, we have given priority to nutrition rules.
If you are wondering how we should organize our lives by making a program for a fit body, we have prepared a list of golden nutrition rules for you, let’s take a look at the items together.
6 Important Dietary Rules for a Fit Body
1) Reach Your Ideal Weight First
- The body mass index result, which can be calculated automatically on many sites on the Internet and obtained by dividing the body weight by the square of the height, can be used to get a general view of the ideal weight range.
- In order to calculate the ideal weight exactly, it is useful to get expert support. Because variables such as bone weight and fat ratio in the person’s body can differentiate the ideal weight. He or she may appear fatter than two people of the same weight, which may mean that they are not at their ideal weight. The reason for this is usually related to the accumulation of fat ratio and fat mass in risky areas such as waist circumference.
- After determining your ideal weight range, you can create your diet accordingly if you need to gain or lose weight, or if you need to maintain your weight.
What To Do If You Need To Lose Weight
- If you have a higher body weight than your ideal weight, there are usually 3 reasons for this. You are not eating healthy, you do not have enough physical activity according to your diet and therefore you have exceeded your ideal weight or your body is holding your excess weight due to psychological problems.
- If you need to lose weight, you must first find out the reason for the weight gain. You can start by including a nutrition program consisting of meals containing natural nutrients in accordance with your life flow. In addition, it will be beneficial to add extra physical activities to your daily routine.
- Finally, you can also apply subliminal programming studies to eliminate the psychological problems that cause your body to hold excess weight.
What To Do If You Need To Gain Weight
- The underlying reasons for being thin are actually similar to being fat. According to your physical activity, you are weakened because you do not get enough calories per day, you consume unhealthy foods, or you have a decreased appetite because you are going through a stressful period, or your body is unable to benefit from nutrients in sufficient quantities even if you eat.
- Once you identify the cause or causes of weakness, it will be easier for you to find a solution. You can reach your ideal weight by increasing the number of calories you will receive daily with quality foods and by creating a parallel diet if you have an active life. You can also benefit from meditations or psychologist support for psychological problems.
2) Food Choices Before and After Sports Are Important
- A quick snack containing protein, carbohydrates, and water an average of half an hour before the sport supports your physical activity.
- In the same way, carbohydrate and protein-based nutrition after sports allow you to benefit from sports in the best way.
- It is said that eating in half an hour after sports makes it easier to achieve good results.
3) Avoid Uniform Diet
- One of the golden keys to having a fit body and maintaining the ideal weight is to add variety to the meals.
- In general, a diet should be created in such a way that we can get small amounts of protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, and minerals.
4) Optimize Your Eating Speed
- Eating fast food not only reduces the pleasure of eating but also can cause overeating because it is acted in a hurry without even allowing the satiety signal to go to the brain.
- Spreading your food over an average of half an hour will make it easier for you to feed your body in the amount it really needs.
5) Don’t Eat Before Sleep
- Meals eaten before going to sleep can turn into extra pounds. In addition, when you eat just before sleep, the body deals with the digestion process during sleep.
- Sleep is actually a process in which the whole body is renewed, and adding a tiring process such as digestion to this process also causes the body to not be able to regenerate sufficiently.
6) Avoid Shock Diets
- Although shock diets with impressive promises such as a fit body in 2 weeks can actually be effective in the short term, they are not very beneficial in the long run.
- If you want the weight you will gain or lose to be permanent, it would be good to make sure that the time interval in the processes is as long as possible.