What can I make for breakfast Delicious and easy breakfast recipes
Breakfast is the most important of the daily meals. Weekend breakfasts are prepared with more care since all individuals are at home. If you are looking for different alternatives while preparing breakfast this weekend, but you do not know what to do, our news is for you…breakfast recipesSee our news for
We have practical breakfast recipe ideas to prepare the best meal of the day. if todaywhat should i prepare for breakfastor if you are asking what can I make breakfast for the guest, here are some delicious breakfast ideas.
WHAT CAN I DO FOR BREAKFAST? EASY BREAKFAST RECIPES
Olives, cheese, eggs, tomatoes and cucumbers are usually on every breakfast table. You can find different alternatives with frequent presentations and delicious practices that will decorate your tables.breakfast recipes:
PIZZA PASTRY RECIPE
pizza burrito ingredients
- 2,5 pieces of dough
For internal mortar;
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tomato
- 100 grams of sausage
- 200 grams cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons of thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
For the above;
- 2 eggs
- Liquid oil
MAKING PIZZA PASTRY
- For the stuffing, chop the red, green peppers and tomatoes and put them in a deep mixing bowl.
- Chop the cheddar cheese and sausage into cubes and add to the other ingredients.
- After adding the thyme and chili pepper, mix well.
- Place the inner mortar on each of the 4 or 6 equal parts of the phyllo, fold the edges inward and wrap it so that it is not tight.
- Continue the same process until all the phyllo is finished.
- Dip the prepared phyllo into a scrambled egg and then breadcrumbs and put them on a plate.
- To cook, take oil in the pan, after it gets hot, put the pastries in the pan and fry both sides well.
OLIVE MUSCULAR POTTA RECIPE
Ingredients for olive paste pastry
- 2 teaspoons of warm water
- 2 teaspoons of warm milk
- 2 egg whites (on top of the yolk)
- 2 tablespoons softened butter at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 packet of instant yeast
- 1 teacup of oil
- 5-6 cups of flour
- Olive paste
For the above:
HOW TO PREPARE THE OLIVE MUSCULAR POT
- First, mix all the ingredients for the dough except flour and salt.
- Then add salt and flour and knead. It should be a soft dough that does not stick to the hand.
- Make tangerine-sized balls.
- Apply olive paste to the hand-opened meringue and roll it longitudinally.
- Leave it on the tray for 10-15 minutes.
- Apply the separated egg yolk on it and lightly sesame.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
FILLED BARGAIN BAIT RECIPE
Filled cheese bagel ingredients
- 2 bagels
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of cheddar
- 4 green peppers
- 2 capsicum peppers
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
MAKING FILLED SALMON WITH cheddar
- Finely chop the tomatoes and peppers, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put the bagels in a non-stick pan and put the eggs in the middle, whether beaten or not, and add the peppers on top.
- Close the lid and cook on medium heat until the egg is cooked.
- When the egg starts to cook, put the tomato on it, add the grated cheddar and close the lid again and wait for the cheddar to melt.
- Serve when the cheddar is melted.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 3 green peppers
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 eggs
- Black pepper
- Red pepper
- First of all, peel the skins of the tomatoes and chop them in the size of backgammon dice.
- Clean and wash the seeds of the peppers and chop finely.
- Heat the olive oil in the pan.
- Add the peppers to the pan first and fry them, and then add the chopped tomatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Cover the pan and cook the vegetables thoroughly.
- When the tomatoes have absorbed their juices, break the eggs into the pan so that the yolks are not spoiled.
- You can mix eggs and tomatoes if you want.
- Finally, close the lid of the pan again and cook.
EGG SALAD RECIPE
egg salad ingredients
- 4 eggs
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 green onion
- 2 – 3 sprigs of parsley
- 3 – 4 leaves of fresh mint
MAKING EGG SALAD
- Boil the eggs until they harden.
- Wash and chop the greens.
- Take it in a bowl and mix it with oil, lemon juice, salt and spices.
- Add in the diced egg and mix.
- Serve without delay.
FRIED PASTRY WITH POTATOES RECIPE
Potato pan fritter ingredients
- 2 spoonful butter
- 2 fresh phyllo
Ingredients for interior mortar
- 4 boiled potatoes – 600 gr.
- 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 spoonful butter
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of hot pepper paste
- Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- ½ grated nutmeg
- 1 cup cheddar cheese – grated
Ingredients for slurry
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup of milk
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of grape vinegar
- 1 egg
PREPARATION OF PAN PASTRY WITH POTATOES
For liquid mortar;
- Take olive oil, milk, water, grape vinegar and egg into a mixing bowl.
- Beat well with a whisk.
For internal mortar;
- Boil your potatoes with their skins on.
- Then peel the skins and chop into large cubes.
- Take your pan on the stove and heat it.
- Add olive oil and finely chopped onion to your heated pan and fry until the onions soften.
- Add finely chopped garlic, salt and pepper and mix.
- Then add the tomato paste and mix it.
- Add the potatoes.
- Add salt, pepper, turmeric and nutmeg and mix.
- Finally, add the butter and mix everything well.
- Remove your ready-made stuffing to a plate to cool.
- Grease the inside and sides of your pan well with butter.
- Place a full sheet of dough on your pan.
- Break up your other phyllo with your hands and put ¾ of it on its base.
- Wet all sides of your phyllo dough with the liquid mortar you prepared.
- Then add your stuffing and level it with the back of the spoon.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on it and break up the remaining dough in the same way and place it on the stuffing.
- Wet the dough with the liquid mortar you have prepared and close the dough on the side in the middle.
- Pour the remaining liquid mortar on your last phyllo dough and take it to the stove.
- After cooking for 15 minutes on medium low heat, turn it over with the help of a lid.
- Take your pastry back into the pan and bake for another 15 minutes.
- After cooking the rolled pastry for 7 – 8 minutes, brush the edges with butter.
- Take your pastry on the plate you will serve and serve by slicing.