What’s In Vitamin E? List of Containing Nutrients
In Which Foods Is Vitamin E Found?
We will enlighten you in the light of detailed information so that you can find answers to more general questions such as what is vitamin E and are its benefits, as well as more specific questions such as what are the benefits of vitamin e to the skin.
In this article, where you can find answers to all your questions about vitamin E, foods containing vitamin E in the highest and lowest order, food groups, breakfast menu and skin rejuvenating mask recipe will be waiting for you, have a pleasant reading!
Which Foods Have Vitamin E?
- Vitamin E is found more in plant foods.
- Its amount in animal foods is low.
- Vegetable oils, oilseeds, cereal products, and eggs are rich sources of vitamin E.
- One of the most satisfying answers to the question of what vitamin E is in is hidden in mothers. This vitamin is also abundant in breast milk.
- Especially since there is a lot of vitamin E in foods with high-calorie content, taking as much as you need daily will protect you against getting extra fat and calories.
List of Foods Containing Vitamin E
It’s time for the foods containing vitamin e section!
In the list below, vitamin E levels are indicated in the edible part of 100 g foods. What foods contain vitamin E? List of foods that can answer your question!
Very High (> 20 mg)
- Sunflower seeds
- cottonseed oil
- Corn oil
- peanut oil
- Safflower oil
- sunflower oil
High (10 – 20 mg)
- soybean oil
Moderate (5 – 10 mg)
- coconut oil
- Olive oil
Low (1 – 5 mg)
- Kidney bean
- brown rice
- capia pepper
- Green pepper
- Whole wheat flour
Very Low (< 1 mg)
- chicken meat
- curly lettuce
- Citrus products
- white rice
- Whole wheat flour
What Are the Benefits of Vitamin E? What Does It Do?
- First of all, let’s list the benefits of this vitamin, starting with the answer to the question of what is vitamin e.
- Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, is one of the most important vitamins that help remove free radicals from the body. This feature, it helps to protect cells against premature aging and damage.
- It is an important antioxidant, especially for smokers.
- Vitamin E is a useful vitamin to prevent heart diseases and the hardening of the arteries.
- Vitamin E plays an important role in eliminating free radicals formed by exercise and their harmful effects.
- Diseases seen in vitamin E deficiency are actually diseases that can occur when we cannot benefit from its benefits.
- These include skin, nail, and hair problems. In addition, muscle and bone problems can occur when there is not enough vitamin E intake.
Amount of Vitamin E Required Daily
Vitamin E deficiency is very rare and is not found in healthy people. Below are the amounts to be taken daily.
- 4 – 8 Years: 7mg
- 9 – 13 Years: 11mg
- Adolescents 14 – 18 Years: 15 mg
- Adults: 15mg
- Nursing Mothers: 19 mg
You can meet your needs during the day with these amounts either with nuts in your snack or with breakfast. It is of great importance to take care of naturalness in food selection in order to get the most out of all vitamins. In addition, we should not forget that it is difficult to have holistic health with only a balanced diet and that sports should be added to the daily routine. Now I am adding two recipes below to meet your vitamin E needs both internally and externally.
Sample Breakfast List Rich in Vitamin E-Content
It contains 15 mg of vitamin E in total, so you can get your daily vitamin E needs in a single meal:
- Spinach Omelet (1 egg + 150 g spinach + tomato paste + garlic + 1 slice of cheese + red pepper flakes + salt + black pepper + 1 teaspoon sunflower oil or olive oil)
- 1 capsicum pepper
- 15 almonds + 1 carrot
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
Anti-Aging Skin Mask with Vitamin E
- 1 peeled cucumber (crushed – grated)
- 1/4 (quarter) avocado
- 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil
- 2 – 3 drops of lemon juice
- Mash the ripe avocado and mix it homogeneously with the cucumber and add the sweet almond oil.
- You can apply it to your clean skin and wait for 15-20 minutes, then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Regular application of vitamin E will help to improve the elasticity and freshness of the skin, slow down the aging process and give it a healthy appearance, as well as including the products it contains in the diet.
- While preparing this type of mask, you can take advantage of natural plants as well as consider alternative options such as vitamin E ampoules. Vitamin E is already used in many cosmetics and care products.