The Best Banana Bread Recipe Ever
There were so many questions about the banana bread recipe so… you ask, we play! This banana bread is of course the best with bananas that are almost out of the fruit basket. Try it for yourself!
In addition to those bananas, you also need some chopped chocolate or nuts for this delicious banana bread. Use whatever you like. Do you like pecans? Then you use it. You can also vary with some raisins or cranberries. They also go well with the banana bread.
Method of preparation banana bread
Of course, you need an oven to bake this bread. I put this on hot air at 160˚.
I usually use a 25 cm cake tin. To get the bread out properly afterward, I grease the cake tin and then cover it with baking paper. That way the baking paper will stay in place (cut it a bit if necessary) and you will undoubtedly get the banana bread out well again.
Now mix the sugar with the butter and beat until fluffy. You put the eggs through one by one.
Then the milk and vanilla are added. I sometimes use vanilla paste, but vanilla extract is also fine.
If you add the flour, baking soda and salt, then stir it. This does not have to be long. When mixed it is fine.
You can mash the bananas with a fork, a stick blender or a blender. I usually use a fork, but it also depends a bit on how ripe the bananas are. The riper the easier it is to mash the bananas.
Add your banana puree to the batter and stir. Finally, add the chocolate and nuts. Stir again and your batter is ready to be put in the mold.
Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes or until a wooden skewer comes out clean.
Let it cool in the can for 10 minutes before pouring it out and allowing it to cool further. Serve with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired! Enjoy your meal!
Varying with this banana bread recipe is easy. You can of course use other nuts or use white chocolate instead of dark chocolate.
Add raisins or cranberries to the banana bread for a completely different taste. Sometimes I also like to use some almond flour in the batter. Not too much; about 50 g is enough to give an almond flavor. You then leave the 50 gr away from the flour.
Banana Bread Recipe
PREPARATION TIME: 1-hour CALORIES: 325 kcal
- Cake tin 25 cm
- baking paper
- 125 gr butter melted
- 200 gr sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 60 ml of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 ripe bananas
- 250 gr flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- handful of chopped chocolate or nuts
- 1 extra banana for the top
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C for a convection oven. Cover a 25 cm cake tin with baking paper or grease it well.
- First, mix the sugar with the butter and beat well. Add the eggs one at a time and mix briefly.
- Now stir in the milk and vanilla extract. Add the flour, baking soda and salt and stir. You don’t have to beat this for very long. When mixed well, it is enough.
- Mash the bananas with a fork or puree them in a blender. Add to your batter and stir again until well distributed. Finally, add the chocolate and nuts.
- Pour the batter into the ready tin and bake in the preheated oven for about 50-65 minutes or until a wooden skewer comes out dry.
- (If you want to use the extra banana, cut it in half lengthwise and press into the batter with the convex sides.)
- Let it cool in the can for 10 minutes before pouring it out and allowing it to cool further. Serve with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired! Enjoy your meal!
NUTRITIONAL VALUE PER SERVING
Calories: 325 kcal
Carbohydrates: 47 g
Protein: 5 g
Fat: 13 g
Saturated fats: 8 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 64 mg
Sodium: 312 mg
Potassium: 185 mg
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 24 g
Vitamin A: 428 IU
Vitamin C: 3 mg
Calcium: 45 mg
Iron: 1 mg
The stated nutritional value is based on standard tables and therefore an estimated total. No rights can be derived from the information in the nutritional table.