Orange Carrot Mother Cake
- 12-14 people
- 10min Preparation, 40min Cooking
A soft, deliciously flavored cake that you can prepare quickly and quickly without using milk or yogurt on a classic baking tray for crowded guests.
Ingredients for Orange Carrot Mother Cake Recipe
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 glasses of orange juice
- Orange zest
- 2 large carrots
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- 2 packets of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 4.5-5 glasses of flour
For the above;
- Chopped walnuts
- Beat eggs and sugar with a mixer for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add orange juice, orange zest (grate the rind before squeezing the oranges), oil, baking powder, baking soda and flour and mix.
- Finally, add the grated carrot and mix.
- Pour into a greased rectangular large baking tray and sprinkle with sesame seeds and then coarsely chopped walnuts.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees until golden brown.
Good luck healing.