Blackberry Calories and Nutritional Value of Blackberry
Blackberry is a fruit rich in vitamins and minerals. Blackberries, which can grow by themselves in bushes, are a very fertile food. Blackberry, which equips its branches when it gets a little water and a little sun without any trouble , is as useful as antibiotic drugs. Blackberry, which attracts a lot of attention in temperate climates, colors the diet lists as it is a light food.
The calorie of blackberry varies according to the food it is in. Delicious drinks and desserts can be prepared with blackberries. Blackberries, which also flavor homemade ice creams, will also be beneficial for blood sugar when consumed in moderation. In this article, prepared for those who are wondering how many calories are in blackberries, we have calculated the calories of blackberry foods. Curious calorie information of blackberry, which you can see in many ways from jam to tea, is with you!
Do not forget to strengthen your immune system by consuming blackberries in their season!
How Many Calories in Blackberry?
Blackberry is a fruit that colors and flavors the summer months. It is recommended to be very sensitive when consuming. Since its soft tissue will be damaged by the slightest pressure, blackberries may crumble. When it crumbles, it produces a very dark color around. Especially if you are wearing your favorite outfit, you can take care of taking the blackberry in one bite 🙂
- 1 cup of blackberries: 68 calories
- Half a cup of blackberries: 24 calories
- 1 cup of blackberries: 48 calories
- 1 serving of blackberries: 45 calories
- 50 grams of blackberries: 15 calories
- 100 grams of blackberries: 30 calories
- 500 grams of blackberries: 150 calories
How Many Calories in Blackberry Jam?
Those who want to consume blackberries in summer and winter can make blackberry jam that makes breakfast delicious. Since blackberry jam contains sugar, its calorie will be a little high. While consuming blackberry jam, you can now adjust the measure according to the calorie information we will give you.
- 1 teaspoon blackberry jam: 13 calories
- 1 tablespoon of blackberry jam: 27 calories
- 1 teaspoon blackberry jam: 8 calories
- 50 grams of blackberry jam: 134 calories
- 100 grams of blackberry jam: 267 calories
How Many Calories in Blackberry Tea?
Blackberry tea, which has the effect of protecting body resistance, can be consumed in all seasons. Are you wondering how many calories are in blackberry tea, which has the task of eliminating infection and balancing blood flow? Now let’s take a look at the calorie information of blackberry tea:
- 1 cup of blackberry tea: 4 calories
- 1 cup of blackberry tea: 10 calories
- Large 1 cup of blackberry tea: 14 calories
- 300 ml of blackberry tea: 12 calories
How Many Calories in Blueberry Ice Cream?
Blueberry ice cream is one of the flavors that refreshes you. Ice cream is consumed frequently, especially in summer. We have calculated the calorie values for those who love blackberry ice cream. If you are deceived by the summer heat and eat blueberry ice cream very often , we recommend you to take a look at the values examined.
- Magnum black mulberry blackberry how many calories: 250 calories
- Cornetto blackberry calories: 200 calories
- McDonald’s Blackberry Sundae: 263 calories
Blackberry Nutrition Facts
The nutritional value of blackberries is quite high. Thanks to this fruit, which contains antioxidant substances, your body is purified from harmful substances. It is a valuable fruit in terms of vitamins and minerals. Let’s examine the nutritional values of blackberries under this title and find out what vitamins and minerals you will gain when you consume blackberries:
- 4.05 grams of Carbs
- 1.8 grams of Protein
- 1.5 grams of Fat
- 9.9 grams of Fiber
- 4.5mg Sodium
- 285mg Potassium
- 67.5mg Calcium
- 67.5 iu of vitamin A
- 25.5 mg of vitamin C
- 1.35 grams of Iron
7 Great Reasons to Eat More Blackberries
For those who say why should I consume blackberry, we would like to summarize the effects of blackberry on your body. For a stronger and healthier body, you should definitely consume blackberries in their season. Here is the information you need to know to consume blackberries!
- Blackberry is a fruit that purifies your body from harmful substances.
- It is one of the healthy foods that beautifies your skin.
- It is a miracle food that protects your hair health.
- Blackberries are used in a variety of ways, including in multiple recipes.
- It helps you get rid of mouth sores.
- It supports you to heal skin damage.
- Blackberry is a useful fruit that builds a wall against cancer.