Horse Chestnut Gel: Natural Ointment for Skin Problems
Horse chestnut, which is an important natural plant in the field of healing from past to present, is mostly used as a pain reliever thanks to its strong content. While horse chestnut gel, horse chestnut cream and oil are applied to the skin, positive results are revealed when horse chestnut tea is drunk.
In this article, we will tell you about the type of gel. Horse chestnut gel is used by applying it to the skin. You may also have wondered if horse chestnut gel can be applied to the face . Although it is said that it does not have any side effects in general, it is recommended to do an allergy test on a small area on the arm before using it , especially in extra sensitive areas such as under the eyes and around the eyes .
Among the products obtained from horse chestnut, also known as Indian chestnut, the gel form is among the most used options. We can say that it is the most popular among the benefits of horse chestnut gel, as it reduces the discomfort that can be caused by circulatory problems such as varicose veins, pain and migraine .
In addition , if you are wondering what horse chestnut gel is good for, we have prepared a very informative list for you, let’s take a look at this list together.
What are the Benefits of Horse Chestnut Gel?
- The most known benefit of horse chestnut gel is that it is good for joint, bone and muscle pain and rheumatism.
- It allows you to get through painful menstrual periods more easily.
- In case of inflammatory disorders, it accelerates the removal of inflammation from the body.
- It alleviates bad vein images and varicose veins caused by blood circulation problems. It can be as effective as compression stockings.
- There are studies showing that it is also good for hemorrhoids, known as piles among the people.
- Horse chestnut gel, which is used in skin care, also fights skin problems, fights sagging, reduces skin blemishes, and can suppress acne.
- It tightens the pores. So you can have smoother skin.
- It helps wounds heal faster and scars heal faster.
- When used on the hair, it nourishes the hair strands and makes the hair brighter by revitalizing it.
- If you are coughing due to any discomfort, you can apply some horse chestnut gel on your chest to soothe your throat.
Does Horse Chestnut Gel Make You Weak?
- There is no direct yes answer to the question of whether horse chestnut weakens the gel. Although horse chestnut gel does not directly provide weight loss, it can contribute to a slimmer appearance by tightening. So you can use this gel for regional thinning and recovery.
- In particular, you can use horse chestnut gel to reduce cellulite, recover the appearance and deformation caused by cracks, and to keep the areas that are prone to lubrication and sagging, such as arms and legs, stand firmer.
- When horse chestnut gel is applied to the skin, a little coldness is felt at the first contact, and relaxation and relaxation are felt after the first contact.
- It will be much healthier to consult a doctor before use; Because in cases such as pregnancy or having an allergic body, horse chestnut gel can cause negative results.
What Does Horse Chestnut Gel Do, How Is It Used?
- In general, horse chestnut gel, which acts by activating the circulatory system, helps to reveal very positive results, especially for the skin.
- It also plays an active role in skin tightening, recovery, reducing pain by increasing circulation and glowing skin with the substances in horse chestnut extract, which is a gift of nature.
- Depending on the purpose of use, you can apply horse chestnut gel by massaging the appropriate area. Washing and drying the area before the application will increase the efficiency you will get.
- If you do not have any allergen conditions, you can use horse chestnut gel twice a day, daily or morning and evening.
- If you are using it for tightening, you should apply in the opposite direction of sagging, that is, from the bottom up.
- As with many creams and gels, it is necessary to be patient and use it regularly in order to get results with horse chestnut gel.
- The gel, which can provide instant relief from pain, should be used regularly for at least 2 months, if it is preferred for a subject that requires long-term and versatile work such as tightening, and it should be supported with healthy nutrition and sports.