Nutritional Value of Broccoli | How Many Calories in Broccoli?
Do you calculate how many calories in broccoli? If you are creating a nutrition program with the result of these calculations, yes, you are on the right track. Because broccoli is one of the companions of those who eat healthy and want to lose weight. Broccoli is one of the healthy vegetables that can be consumed easily with its high antioxidant content and very low calorie value. When the winter season comes, broccoli, which you can see in abundance in markets and markets, takes action to heal you and save you from edema.
What vegetables should I buy in winter? How should I eat healthy? If you are worried, we will recommend you broccoli. You can prepare delicious salads and soups with broccoli, which is heart and vascular friendly. Well, while you were preparing great tastes with broccoli in the kitchen, we, as the Yummy Recipes team, bought pen and paper and calculated how many calories in broccoli. Here are the calorie counts of broccoli, a winter vegetable!
How Many Calories in Broccoli?
Broccoli is a vegetable that is very easy to cook. It can be used in various dishes after being boiled for a very short time. We can express the calorie information of your little green friend broccoli as follows:
- How many calories in 100 g of broccoli: It will be 26 calories.
- A medium serving of broccoli is 150 grams: It has 39 calories.
- 1 kilo of broccoli contains 260 calories.
- 250 grams of broccoli saves only 65 calories.
Nutritional Value of Broccoli
Broccoli, rich in antioxidants that protect against cancer with its lush color, is among the foods with high nutritional value. With its fibrous content and easily adaptable structure to diet recipes, you can consume it comfortably during diet times. Like all green vegetables and fruits, broccoli contains vitamin C and iron in its structure. Well, if you need to examine the nutritional value table of 100 grams of broccoli closely;
- Carbs: 2.51 g
- Protein: 3.3 g
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Calcium: 105 g
- Vitamin A: 143 iu
- Vitamin C: 115mg
- Iron: Contains 1,3.
How Many Calories in Boiled Broccoli?
Experts emphasize that when boiling broccoli, it should be boiled over steam, not in water. Thus, broccoli preserves its nutritional value. Broccoli boiled in water will lose all its vitamin with water. Boiled broccoli is also a frequently preferred food in salads and main meals. So, how will the calorie information be when you boil the broccoli? Here are the answers you are wondering about:
- 1 tablespoon of boiled broccoli is only 1 calorie
- Medium bowl of boiled broccoli: 15 calories
- 50 gram serving: 5 calories
- 150 gram serving: 14 calories
- A large plate of 200 grams of boiled broccoli is 18 calories.
How Many Calories in Broccoli Soup?
Did you know that you can also consume broccoli in the form of soup? Moreover, you can love the pleasant taste it leaves on the palate when you try it. You can choose the delicious broccoli soups on our site for you to try. If you are asking how many calories are in 1 bowl of broccoli soup that you can eat whenever you want, here is the answer:
- One scoop of broccoli soup: 39 calories
- Medium bowl of broccoli soup: 52 calories
- Large bowl of broccoli soup: 78 calories
- 100 grams of broccoli soup: 26 calories
How Many Calories in Broccoli with Yogurt?
It is recommended to consume yogurt at every meal for healthy intestines and metabolism. Yogurt supports the digestive system to work more comfortably. When low-calorie broccoli and yogurt are consumed at the same time, a delicious and healthy service emerges. The question of how many calories in broccoli salad with yogurt occurs in the minds of those who witness this taste. We can answer this question right away and satisfy the calorie curiosity:
- One tablespoon of broccoli with yogurt: 4 calories
- Small portion of broccoli with yogurt: 40 calories
- Medium portion of broccoli with yogurt: 107 calories
- 100 grams of broccoli served with yogurt: 45 calories
How Many Calories in Broccoli with Olive Oil?
Heart-friendly olive oil adds flavor and health to every dish to which it is added. If you use olive oil when you prepare broccoli, you can spend that meal with conscience and peace of mind. When you choose broccoli for a low-calorie meal, you can double the taste with olive oil. In this case, the calories that broccoli with olive oil will save you will be as follows:
- 1 tablespoon of broccoli with olive oil: 13 calories
- A full tablespoon of broccoli with olive oil: 16 calories
- Broccoli with olive oil served in a medium bowl: 78 calories
- 10 grams of broccoli with olive oil: 5 calories
- 100 grams of broccoli with olive oil is 52 calories
How Many Calories in Broccoli Meal?
You can prepare a hot and delicious meal with broccoli. You can enjoy this dish at home with some vegetables and some ground beef. When winter comes, you can keep your immune system strong by eating plenty of broccoli. For this reason, one of the food suggestions can be broccoli. When you host the broccoli dish on your table, we can take a look at the calorie values it will save you:
- One tablespoon of broccoli meal: 20 calories
- Medium serving broccoli meal: 292 calories
- 50 grams of broccoli meal: 51 calories
- A 100 gram serving contains 102 calories.