Dried Mulberry – 12 Super Reasons to Consume More
Dried mulberry is a medicinal nut that is good for many systems in the body. It is possible to list many items among the benefits of dried mulberry. Among these benefits, ranging from its effects on cardiovascular health to the liver, the calorie value of dried mulberry draws attention, and therefore, dried mulberry is often recommended in diet lists. Thanks to dried mulberry, which you can make at home or buy from herbalists, you are one step closer to a healthy life.
Benefits of Dried Mulberry – Here are 12 Medicinal Effects You Can’t Be Indifferent to
- Dried mulberry is known as a source of antioxidants. Consuming a handful of dried mulberry per day increases your body resistance. In addition, dried mulberry helps you lose weight by increasing your metabolic rate. Mulberry, which also provides edema from the body, is often recommended in diet lists for these reasons.
- Dried mulberry is good for liver functions. It helps you to get a bright skin effectively in preventing the problem of fat in the liver. It also helps the liver to regenerate itself, helping other organs to function in a healthy way.
- Mulberry is an effective nut for those who have stomach problems. It is good for digestive system problems such as stomach gas, constipation and bloating. In this way, it ensures the regular functioning of the digestive system. It helps to remove toxic substances from the body.
- Those who have anemia problems should especially consume dried mulberry; Because thanks to the iron in it, dried mulberry helps you solve the problem of anemia. Anemia can be prevented thanks to dried mulberry, which is consumed regularly, especially in winter.
- There are many vitamins in dried mulberry. One of them is vitamin C. Dried mulberry strengthens the immune system as it is a store of vitamin C. It allows you to get through the winter months more easily. It increases your body resistance against diseases such as flu, cold and flu. It acts as a natural antibiotic.
- It is known that dried mulberry has a regulating effect on blood sugar. It also helps maintain cardiovascular health as it regulates blood sugar. It acts as a shield against heart diseases that may occur when consumed regularly without going to excess. It prevents vascular occlusion.
- There is a high amount of calcium in the dried mulberry. Calcium is also known to be good for bone and dental health. In this way, dried mulberry supports bone and tooth development and health. Particularly, the regular intake of dried mulberry by children and young people in developmental age gives positive results in terms of bone development. Dried mulberry consumption has an important place in the problem of osteoporosis, which is usually seen in middle-aged or elderly women.
- Thanks to its benefits for bone and dental health, dried mulberry is also good for gum diseases. Especially those who have gingival bleeding problems should consume dried mulberry regularly.
- Mulberry, which is very rich in antioxidants, is also known for its positive effects on cancerous cells. It prevents the formation of cancer, especially by not allowing tumors that may occur in the prostate.
- It helps to regulate blood circulation and prevents blood clotting.
- It contains plenty of vitamin A in dried mulberry. In this way, it is very beneficial for eye health. In addition to preventing eye disorders, it also has positive effects in terms of eye pressure. It is important for those who work at the computer to consume dried mulberry regularly, especially in terms of protecting their eye health.
- Dried mulberry is an important food source for hair and skin health. It nourishes the hair and skin from the inside and prevents the skin from drying out. In this way, it prevents hair problems such as dandruff. In addition, dried mulberry cure also supports hair and skin health from the outside. Dried mulberry is good for skin diseases such as eczema.
Mulberry Calories and Nutritional Values
- Dried mulberry is a food group that is often recommended in diets. The most important reason for this is the calories and nutritional values it contains.
- It is not only the diet lists given to lose weight, but also the favorite food of the diet lists given to correct the systems that have deteriorated in the body.
- For example, regular consumption of dried mulberry helps to balance the cholesterol level. You can get support from dried mulberry to fight bad cholesterol.
- In addition, dried mulberry, which has positive and regulatory effects on the blood flow in the body, helps the body recover quickly by enabling the body to regain the blood lost as a result of operations such as childbirth and surgery.
- It restores the body’s lost resistance to it more quickly. Moreover, dried mulberry has blood cleansing properties.
- For this reason, it creates positive effects especially on people with high smoking and alcohol consumption. With its positive effects on the liver, it facilitates the excretion of toxic substances in the blood and creates a clean blood circulation within the body.
- There is no oil in the dried mulberry, which has many benefits.
- 100 grams of dried mulberry is 336 kcal.
In addition, in 100 grams of dried mulberry:
- 74.8 grams of carbohydrates
- 8.9 grams of fiber
- 2.7 grams of protein
- 979 mg of potassium
- 376mg calcium
- It contains 9.4 mg of iron.
This ensures that the body meets the vitamins and minerals it needs on a daily basis.
Does Dried Mulberry Weaken?
- Dried mulberry can be used while dieting and it also helps to lose weight; because dried mulberry ensures the regular functioning of the digestive system.
- It helps to remove toxic substances from the body. It helps to prevent problems such as constipation. It also keeps you full by regulating blood sugar.
- The point to be considered when consuming dried mulberry to lose weight is to know how much and how to take it into the body during the day.
- Since dried mulberry regulates blood sugar, it prevents the desire to eat sweets.
- When 1 tablespoon of dried mulberry is consumed in snacks, it balances the blood flow in the body.
- In addition, when consuming dried mulberry, it is necessary to support the body with food groups belonging to the protein group. In this way, dried mulberry allows you to stay full for a long time without creating a feeling of hunger.
Dried Mulberry Harms and Side Effects
- Dried mulberry has many health benefits for the body; however, excessive consumption can lead to some harmful effects. For this reason, it should be consumed regularly without overdoing it. In addition, it is useful to consult a doctor so that it does not cause any side effects.
- Dried mulberry lowers the glucose level in the blood. It can cause adverse effects in terms of blood sugar. For this reason, excessive consumption can cause a condition known as hypoglycemia. This causes problems such as headaches, blurred vision, dizziness and tremors.
- Dry mulberry nourishes the skin from the inside and is good for the skin with its external cures, but the substance called hydroquinone in it can have negative effects on the skin. Therefore, you should consult your doctor before applying a dry mulberry cure to your skin.
- Dried mulberry affects carbohydrate absorption. Therefore, it is recommended to be consumed between meals.
- As a result of research, some experts say that patients undergoing chemotherapy should not consume dried mulberry. The reason for this is the observations that the extract in the dried mulberry triggers leukemia cells.
- Mulberry, which is a food source rich in potassium, may cause adverse effects in kidney and gall bladder patients. It is recommended that these patients consult their doctor before consuming dried mulberry.
- Especially patients with kidney stone problems should not consume dried mulberry.
How to Make Dried Mulberry at Home?
Making dried mulberry is not as difficult as it is thought, but it is defined as a work item that requires effort. In addition to dried mulberry, which can be purchased ready-made, there are methods of drying mulberry at home. There are two different methods of drying mulberry at home. Both methods are applicable and have a simple operation:
The first is known as the home drying method of fresh mulberries you buy from the market :
- The healthy ones are selected from the wet mulberries. Small ones are set aside to be dried.
- They are covered with a gauze or similar cloth.
- It is dried carefully so that it does not get sun.
The second is the paving method you can use if you have a garden or a mulberry tree :
- A wide cover is laid under the mulberry tree.
- Mulberries are dropped on this cover.
- Mulberries under the shade of trees are left to dry.
- In this way, the effect of the sun is also avoided.