Dried Fig Nutrition Value | How Many Calories in Dried Figs?
Obtained by drying fresh figs dried figs, and can be consumed fresh figs four seasons which is quite state by plants. Dried figs, which are frequently used with walnuts as a delicious detail in dried fruit plates, desserts and cookies, and in soft cakes in our kitchen, are an ideal snack in terms of fiber.
We can also understand the abundance of the fig fruit, which is widely grown in the Aegean Region, Aydın and İzmir provinces in Turkey, from the dried fig nut that is dried abundantly and spread all over the country. The nutritional value of this fruit, which has a high sugar content, is also at an ideal level. Even the milk in the leaves of fig trees is used in the treatment of warts and calluses.
How many calories are in dried figs, which leave medicinal effects with their fresh, dried, jam and juice – even the juice in their leaves? Does dried fig make you lose weight or gain weight? How many calories in 1 dried fig? For all your questions, fig calorie values are waiting for you in the continuation of the article with details. Happy reading!
How Many Calories in Dried Figs?
As an energizing snack, dried figs make the body immune to many diseases and facilitate the elimination of toxic substances in the intestines. It is a natural source that is often preferred for constipation problems, as it is known to accelerate the digestive system and run the intestines. Since it is a nut with high fiber content, it can be preferred with dried nuts such as walnuts and hazelnuts in diet snacks, in milk desserts or while preparing diet cookies.
In this case, how many calories in dried figs, how many calories in a dried fig? Let’s examine it together:
- 1 piece (20 gr) dried figs 50 kcal
- How many calories in 100 grams of dried figs? 100 grams of dried figs 249 kcal
- How many calories in 3 dried figs? 3 pieces (60 gr) dried figs 149 kcal
- How many calories are in 2 dried figs? 2 pieces (40 gr) dried figs 100 kcal
How Many Calories in Dried Fig Jam?
Dried fig jam, which is obtained by cooking dried figs with sugar, is a high-sugar food because the fruit itself is sugary. Dried fig jam, which can be used for breakfast or in cookies and cupcakes, should be consumed carefully during the weight control process. The calorie values of dried fig jam are as follows:
- 1 teaspoon (10 g) dried fig jam 10 kcal
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) dried fig jam 15 kcal
- 100 grams of dried fig jam 98 kcal
Dried Fig Nutrition Value Table
- Dried figs are rich in nutritional value. It has high content of calcium, folic acid, magnesium, phosphorus and fiber, especially potassium.
- Due to the high sugar content, diabetics should pay attention to this situation when consuming.
- Thanks to fiber, which has a satiety feature, the risk of cholesterol decreases in people who consume dried figs regularly; because dried figs allow the cholesterol taken with food to be removed from the body without mixing with the blood.
- It is a source of antioxidants. Thus, it especially helps to discharge harmful toxins accumulated in the intestines.
- Those who suffer from hemorrhoids can soak dried figs in vinegar or olive oil and use them, its therapeutic properties will be beneficial.
- Boil a glass of milk with one or two figs, especially in cases such as sore throat, cough, and voice reduction, which occur with cold and winds in winter, and this milk will not only soften your throat, but also strengthen your immune system.
- It is also an expectorant.
The nutritional value table details of 1 piece (20 gr) dried figs are as follows:
Does Dried Figs Weaken? Does it make you gain weight? Can it be eaten on a diet?
- Cell-renewing and immune-boosting fig acts as a shield against microbes and various diseases in the body with regular consumption.
- The leaves of fig trees are also crushed to obtain porridge and is used as an alternative medicine technique in the treatment of wounds.
- It is effective in bone and tooth development due to its calcium content. It is a delicious source of calcium for individuals who are lactose intolerant or do not like milk.
- It activates the digestive and excretory system. Dried figs have been used for many years as a laxative in case of constipation.
- Dried figs will be a natural solution for children and adults in cases of constipation and prolonged swelling.
- In addition, dried figs are very effective in removing toxins and edema accumulated in the body.
- It will be beneficial for people who want to lose their excess weight during the diet. The dried fig cure recipe, which creates a detox effect in the body and relieves bloating, is as follows:
- 5 dried figs
- 1 glass of drinking water
Preparation and Usage:
- Dried figs are kept in a glass full of water for at least 1-2 hours or, if desired, from morning to evening or from night to morning. You can also eat the figs and drink the water when you get up in the morning or before you go to bed at night.
- You can see the changes when you apply this cure for at least 3 weeks. In this way, you will be purified from the toxins accumulated in the intestines.
- Well, does fig weaken? With the fig cure, you can find a solution to your constipation problem and you will see that your bloating is gone.
- However, since it is a nut with a high sugar content, it will be beneficial for you to consume it in moderate amounts throughout the day.
- Dried figs, which are rich in fiber, can be a snack that suppresses hunger during the diet, suppresses your desire for sweets.
- At the same time, the vitamins and minerals in its content give your body resistance in your slimming process with limited food consumption.
- Consuming dried figs during the diet process, which should be supported by sports programs, will provide you with extra energy, and with this feature, it will also be good for your weakness and fatigue problems caused by eating less.