Natural Cleaning Products for the Home
Natural Cleaning Products: Secret Ingredients at Home
Cleaning, which is among the sine qua non of daily life, has offered many alternatives and cleaning methods from the past to the present. Especially in recent years, with the increasing importance given to natural cleaning products that prevent the damage of intense chemical substances to the body, cleaning products are experiencing a healthier transformation. At the same time, the shortening of the time allocated for cleaning due to the increasing pace of daily life causes household cleaning products to become more practical and more accessible.
Natural Cleaning Products
- Olive oil
- Lemon salt
- Castile Soap
- Tea Tree Oil
Just as the hygiene element is important for those who want to clean the bottom corner, it is also very important to perform the cleaning in healthy conditions. For this reason, more natural and even more natural materials that can be easily found at home every day are preferred instead of cleaning materials consisting of intense chemical components. No more using chemical products in house cleaning!
Thanks to this article we have prepared for you, you can make cleaning much more practical with natural materials that do not require effort. Let’s examine these natural methods among general cleaning products together!
The 7 Most Natural Cleaning Products for the Home
1) Deep Cleaning with Vinegar
- Don’t be bothered by frozen oils, stubborn stains or endless microbes!
- Vinegar, which has a strong fermentation feature, is the savior of those who want extra cleaning on all kinds of surfaces and areas thanks to the acid it contains.
- At the same time , you can say goodbye to dried stains or many mineral residues in a very short time by using it for your daily cleaning every day.
- You can add a few drops of peppermint oil, which is among the natural herbal cleaning products you can add to the water with white vinegar, and you can wipe your windows with the mixture you will get.
- Using a microfiber cloth during the cleaning phase will help you achieve better results.
- If there are stains that cannot be removed, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of pure alcohol to the mixture.
- It is better to use gloves so that your hands do not wear out.
2) Discover the Purifying Power of Carbonate
- When it comes to cleaning, clogged sinks, dirty wood or blackened tiles can be very annoying.
- Although it is possible to get rid of these stains with many heavy chemical products, it is possible to get positive results by saving both your budget and time.
- Thanks to the power of baking soda on every surface, it can clean much more effectively; You can benefit from a single material in many areas.
- At the same time, thanks to the refreshing effect of baking soda, you can say goodbye to odors in a short time.
3) Extra Shine with Olive Oil and Tea Tree Oil
- Do not say that the effects of countless oils for our body are effective in house cleaning!
- He is cleaning every day; however, if you can’t experience the feeling of cleaning that permeates you most of the time, you can get a more effective result from your cleaning with a small touch.
- Thanks to the refreshing formula of tea tree oil and the dirt-removing power of olive oil, you can remove especially darkened surfaces or rooted dirt.
- If you want the environment you are cleaning to be more spacious, you can create a perfume effect by adding fragrant oils of your choice (such as mint, apple, strawberry) into this mixture.
4) Say Goodbye to Oil Stains with Lemon Salt and Baking Soda
- As nice as having guests at home, the accumulated dishes and stubborn oil stains at the end of the day are just as annoying.
- You can find an instant solution to these tough dirt, where even detergents are often insufficient, with only 2 materials.
- You can create a hygienic and healthier cleaning method by adding equal amounts of lemon salt and baking soda to the detergent section of your dishwasher.
- At the same time, with this method, you can extend the life of your dishwasher even more.
5) Fast and Detailed Cleaning with Toothpaste
- It cleans regularly every day; but if you can’t find enough time to clean the small details, the solution is very simple with toothpaste!
- Usually tile breaks, inaccessible corners or vague but persistent stains heavy and dense chemical products utilized in order to resolve is given to the negative effects due to irritation of the respiratory tract and eyes.
- Thanks to the toothpaste in your home, you can create a fast and economical alternative for surfaces, for stubborn stains, or for preventing damage to the items you use.
- At the same time, if you want to get a more intense effect, you can add vinegar, baking soda or various oils to the toothpaste and use it easily on any surface.
6) Natural Cleaner of Chrome Surfaces: Castile Soap
- Let’s not pass without mentioning castile soap among natural cleaning materials. You can use the mixture we give now as a natural cleaning material, especially when cleaning surfaces made of chrome such as stoves, ovens and faucets.
- Add about half a teaspoon of castile soap and 3 tablespoons of white vinegar to 2 glasses of water and mix.
- It will be easier to apply if you put the mixture in a spray bottle.
- During the cleaning phase, it will be sufficient to spray the mixture on the dirty surfaces and wait for 5-10 minutes and wipe it with a damp cloth and then a dry cloth as in normal cleaning.
7) Herbal Remedy for Mold and Moisture: Tea Tree Oil
- Among the natural cleaning methods, there are options that you can fight not only with dirt but also with mold and moisture.
- Mix 2 glasses of water, 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil well in a spray bottle and divide the mixture into two. Spray some of this mixture on mold and damp places and wait for 1 day.
- Then put a quarter of a glass of baking soda in the remaining liquid and get a slightly dense consistency. With this mixture, rub the areas where you spray liquid by pouring a little on a cloth.
- Finally, wipe the entire area with a damp cloth or rinse if possible.