List of Best Foods for Babies
Best Follow-on Milk and Baby Food Brands
If the newborn baby’s breast milk is insufficient or too little breast milk; Follow-up milk is supplemented with doctor’s control. Formulas used according to the developmental month of the baby are delivered to families by many brands in the market. Since the nutritional value of each will be different from each other, only one question arises in the minds of parents: Which is the best food?
List of Best Foods for Babies
- Hero Baby
- Golden Goat
Which I think we prepare for the best food for babies and families in this list, in Turkey the best foods were examined. The most up-to-date sales price of each food, the company it belongs to, the nutritional values it contains and the packaging information are gathered here for you. The best formula brands that are suitable for every budget and support the development of the baby protect the muscle and brain development of your baby. Those who say what is the best food brand for my baby should definitely review our list.
It is recommended by experts that you feed your baby with breast milk for the first 6 months as much as possible . However, in case of a possible cessation of milk and lack of milk, the best baby food brands will be waiting for you here. You can choose the best for your baby after reading this list.
List of Best Foods for Babies
- Evolvia is a food brand produced in Denmark and has become more popular in recent years.
- Evolvia mama, which draws attention frequently in the market in Turkey, is one of the gluten-free foods.
- When the structure of the food is examined, skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil, palm kernel oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, sunflower oil rich in oleic acid, oil rich in arachidonic acid (AA)), whey (whey) protein (enriched with alpha lactoalbumin) ), prebiotic fibers (short and long chain fructooligosaccharides), fish oil (source of DHA).
- It is a type of food that is very rich in vitamins and minerals.
- It is offered in 3 different packages according to the development of the baby. 1 box of 800 grams of food is 125 TL on average.
- One of the most frequently consumed follow-on milk in the Netherlands, Bebelac is also widely used in Turkey.
- It is preferred for many babies because it is a food with a high content of folic acid, vitamins A, B12, C, D, prebiotic components, calcium and iron.
- We would like to remind you that it contains fish and palm oil. Some babies are sensitive to these oils.
- Among the Bebelac formula types, there is also a formula specially prepared for babies with reflux. With the antireflux option, it is aimed for the baby to sleep and feed more comfortably.
- Bebelac from 1 to 4 is preferred according to month-to-month development. 1 box of food costs 80 TL on average.
- Another food that parents love to give to their babies is Humana.
- Humana is a German brand and its nutritional value is quite high.
- It contains vitamins C, E, A, B6, B1, B2, K1, D3, B12, which are necessary for brain and muscle development.
- The average price of a 800 gram box of Humana food is 100 TL.
- This nutritious baby food is easy to find from pharmacies and baby products stores.
- Another of the formulas that have the closest taste and nutritional value to breast milk is the SMA brand.
- SMA formula, which belongs to Nestle company, can be given to babies from birth.
- This food, which is offered for sale in a metal box with a secure lid, has a 4 week lifespan after opening the lid. Even if the formula is not finished at the end of 4 weeks, the formula should be discarded.
- It is a brand that is stated to be the most comfortable for babies with gas and for babies without gas. The current price of 2021 is 105 TL on average.
- Another food that does not tire the stomach of babies and is sold in almost every market is the Hipp brand.
- Hipp, a German brand, is a follow-on milk that has survived since 1899 as far as is known.
- Hipp, which has a slightly higher economic value than other foods, contains vitamins such as A, C, D, B12, B6.
- Studies show that Hipp food does not contain gluten and table sugar.
- A 600 gram box of Hipp food is offered for sale for an average of 100 TL.
- Similac formula, which is an alternative food to breast milk, is from US companies.
- After opening the box, it should be consumed within 3 weeks. It has a shorter lifespan than other formulas.
- If you are using the formula in between meals; It would be better to buy a small box.
- This formula, which is easily consumed by babies who are sensitive to lactose, prevents gas problems in babies.
- A box of 850 grams of Similac baby food is sold for an average of 85 TL.
- Aptamil, which is the most used formula for term and preterm babies, is one of the most frequently sold formulas in the market.
- Aptamil Prematil is produced for those born prematurely. This formula is highly effective for low birth and preterm babies. Supports brain and muscle development.
- The formulas Aptamil 1,2,3,4 that you can choose instead of breast milk are follow-on milk with high nutritional value.
- The common opinion of families using Aptamil is that this formula foams more in the bottle than other formulas.
- While Aptamil number 1 in 1000 grams is 150 TL; 800 grams of 2 size food is sold for 115 TL.
- It should also be noted that this food contains palm oil.
8) Hero Baby
- Hero Baby follow-up milk, which is given to babies as a supplement in case of lack of breast milk from birth, is sold in different boxes according to each month.
- Hero Baby, one of the brands that mothers and fathers can safely buy for their babies, is full of vitamins A, C, E, B2, B12.
- It is also a food with high nutritional value because it contains Nucleotide, omega-3, omega-6 fatty acids, zinc, selenium, high vitamin K and prebiotics.
- A 350 gram box of Hero Baby food is sold for an average of 30 TL.
9) Golden Goat
- Golden Goat formula with goat’s milk is one of the foods with high nutritional value for babies.
- If your doctor has approved goat milk and goat milk products for your baby; You can get this food.
- It can be in your mind as one of the best weight gain food options.
- Golden Goat, which is easy to prepare like other foods, is a fatty and easy to digest follow-on milk.
- 1 box of Golden Goat food has an average label of 90 TL.
- It is recommended to consult your doctor before using it for your baby.