Recommendations for the Best Homemade Under-Eye Cream
Homemade Creams for Under Eye Care
After a certain time in men and women, wrinkles and paleness may occur under the eyes. To prevent this situation, it is recommended to regularly care for the eye area. If regular care is taken under the eyes; As the skin around the eyes will be healthier, the pale and tired appearance will disappear. It is recommended to use under eye cream for men and women to look more alive and healthier.
We have carefully prepared this article, which includes the best under eye cream recommendations to make you feel better . On this page, eye contour cream recommendations are included with the most natural recipes. Because we explained the stages of making under eye cream using natural and herbal materials at home. You can eliminate unwanted eye problems such as bruises, wrinkles, and paleness with the guidance of this page.
Recommendations for the Best Homemade Under-Eye Cream
- 1 tablespoon of cucumber juice
- 3 drops of rose water
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Cucumber juice, rose water and honey should be mixed in a small bowl to prepare this cream, which heals bruises and lubrication under the eyes in a short time.
- You can apply the prepared cream under and around the eyes before going to sleep at night.
- Regular application is a must in order to see the effect of this cream, which you will apply in a thin layer around the eyes.
- You do not need to clean the cream with water. You can apply it in a thin layer and sleep.
- You can prepare this effective natural under eye cream, which contains vitamin E and antioxidant substances, fresh every week and apply it around your eyes at regular intervals.
- 1 tomato
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- To prepare this natural cream, which is recommended to make the tissue under the eyes look more lively, you first need to puree the tomatoes.
- Put the tomatoes through the robot or blender into a bowl after pureeing them.
- Add honey to the tomatoes and mix well.
- Before going to sleep, apply the natural cream you have prepared under and around the eyes. Wait 20 minutes.
- This cream with tomato needs to stay on your skin and then rinse with warm water. Otherwise, tomatoes may dry out on your skin and cause discomfort.
- You can try this natural and effective cream every night.
- Honey and tomatoes will accelerate the regeneration of cells around the eyes and will give a more lively appearance.
- 1 small potato
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Potato is another recommended ingredient for under-eye care.
- Grate the potatoes and extract the juice.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey to the potato juice you buy and give it a creamy consistency.
- Apply the obtained natural under-eye cream to the eye area at any time during the day and wait.
- If you apply it around the eyes in a thin layer; you don’t need to clean it. The cream will be absorbed by your skin.
- However, if you have applied this cream around the eyes in the form of a thick layer; After 15 minutes, you can clean your skin with warm water.
- Thanks to the minerals in the juice of the potato, the bruises and pale appearance under the eyes will improve.
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 tablespoon of almond powder
- If your skin looks very tired; If you have no more energy left in your eyes, this cream is for you.
- Get a creamy consistency by mixing milk and almond powder in a bowl.
- Apply the prepared cream under the eyes with your fingertips.
- If you wish, you can make a ball from a cotton ball and take the cream with this cotton and apply it under the eyes.
- Relax the eye area by massaging. You can get a healthier look by trying this cream around your eyes every night.
- Fresh preparation of the cream will be more effective. It is not recommended to wait for a few days because it contains milk.
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- In a small bowl, whisk the aloe vera gel and grape seed until creamy.
- Apply this cream by massaging under the eyes every night before going to sleep.
- Thanks to the antioxidant substances in grape seed oil, you can prevent conditions such as oil under the eyes and wrinkles.
- Aloe vera gel will help you look more alive by adding moisture under the eyes.
- Regular use is recommended for effective results.
- After applying the cream in a thin layer, you do not need to wash it.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa butter
- If your skin is very dry, if you have dryness under and around the eyes, we recommend an effective cream that gives you moisture.
- After mixing the cocoa and olive oil in a small bowl, your cream will be ready.
- If you apply this cream at night; Since cell renewal will occur during sleep, you can get results the next day.
- Apply the cream you have prepared under the eyes with your fingertips and massage.
- If you practice every night; You can eliminate conditions such as bruising or paleness under the eyes.
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of brewed and rested green tea
- One of the natural creams to be applied under the eyes is a home cream with yoghurt and green tea.
- To prepare this cream, cooled brewed green tea is added to the bowl. After adding yogurt on it, apply it around the eyes with your fingertips.
- It is recommended to apply this natural cream every night to give a healthier look under the eyes.
- Thanks to the toxins in green tea, you can prevent conditions such as swelling and bruising under the eyes.
- In addition, if you apply this under-eye cream after days when you are very tired; You can relax the eye area by camouflaging your tiredness.
- 1 small apple
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Puree the apples to prepare a natural cream that is beneficial under the eyes and prevents conditions such as puffiness.
- You have to be careful that it doesn’t get lumpy.
- Add the honey to the applesauce and whisk with a fork.
- Apply the cream around the eyes during the day and wait for 15 minutes.
- When you apply this cream regularly, you can eliminate edema, bruises and paleness around the eyes.
How to Apply Under Eye Cream?
Do you know how to apply an additive-free under-eye cream that you prepared at home with natural ingredients? Now, let’s explain the tricks that increase the effect of creams . Remember, you can feel better thanks to under-eye creams!
- When applying the under-eye cream around the eyes, first of all, make-up should not be left on your skin.
- After washing and rinsing your skin, you can apply the creams you have prepared.
- While applying the under eye cream, you can massage from the inside out with your fingertips.
- Another method that will make your job easier would be to use make-up removal cotton. You can apply the natural cream prepared on these cottons and apply around the eyes.
- Creams applied in thin layers will not need to be cleaned. It is absorbed by the skin.
- However, it is recommended to clean thick and lumpy creams with warm water.
- Remember that regular application is essential for the most effective results.
- When you apply the under-eye cream regularly, you can prevent conditions such as swelling, bruising and fatigue caused by sleep problems.
- In addition, you can prevent age-related wrinkles around the eyes with natural creams.
- You should not forget that those who use the under-eye cream regularly have a younger appearance.
We strongly remind you that you should consult a specialist doctor for all the procedures you will apply to your skin for treatment purposes.