Top 5 Homemade Conditioners
Best Conditioners: Nourishing, Natural, Repairing
Hair creams, which have an important place in hair care, are very successful in opening dry and often tangled hair. Creams that give the hair a natural softness, also provide a shiny appearance. Moreover, it should not be forgotten that the conditioner leaves a pleasant smell on your hair.
If you are having stressful moments while combing your hair after every shower; we will give you information about making the best hair cream that is very useful and that you can prepare at home with natural ingredients. In our article, the best hair conditioner recommendations prepared for many hair types, what you need to know to make your hair healthier and softer are examined one by one.
Hair conditioners, which have an important place in after-shampoo care, are recommended for men and women. No matter how long your hair is, you should meet the answers to the question of how to make a natural conditioner to have healthier hair.
Top 5 Homemade Conditioners
- 1 teaspoon of buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 spoon of rose oil
- 1 spoon of honey
- To apply the conditioner recipe, which is very effective for very dry hair, take a Teflon pan and go to the stove.
- Pour buttermilk, olive oil and honey in the pan. Heat for a few minutes. Remove from the stove without boiling. Wait for the initial temperature to pass.
- Now add some flour to the mixture and whisk until it has a creamy consistency.
- Add rose oil into your thickening conditioner.
- Apply this cream to your hair before taking a shower and rinse your hair with warm water after 20 minutes. Then you can continue with your personal care by washing your hair with shampoo.
- The conditioner we recommend is capable of healing hair that is very tired from dyeing and high heat in a short time.
- Regular application is recommended.
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 teaspoons of walnut oil
- 3 teaspoons of paprika
- 3 teaspoons of flaxseed oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and let them melt into each other.
- Thanks to this cream you have prepared, the hair follicles will be stimulated and you will prevent your hair from drying out.
- It is recommended to regularly apply the easy conditioner that moisturizes dry hair follicles.
- You need to leave this conditioner on your hair for about 15 minutes.
- You can try it before each shower if you wish. As a result of applying 3 times a week, the hardness and pale appearance of your hair will disappear.
- 1 tablespoon of solid coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of natural apple cider vinegar
- If you think that your hair has been dry lately and you have difficulty combing; You should definitely try this cream.
- Mix all the ingredients in a deep bowl with a fork.
- If your coconut oil is in a solid consistency; The application will be easier.
- Apply this cream to your hair before you get into the shower and wait for it to rest on your hair for 15 minutes.
- Then, during the shower, clean your hair by running the cream and proceed to the shampoo application.
- If you use hair conditioner regularly; You can help the hair to be nourished and strengthened.
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil
- 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil
- Combine the ingredients to prepare a miraculous conditioner recipe for shed, dry-looking and tiring hair.
- First, melt the cocoa butter in a bain-marie.
- Mix the melted cocoa butter with the other oils in a bowl.
- Apply the obtained vitamin-rich conditioner to your hair before each shower and wait for 15 minutes for your hair to absorb the conditioner.
- You should take care to apply this hair cream, which we recommend at regular intervals, to your hair.
- The moisture and vitamins your hair needs will be met by the natural conditioner.
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 3 teaspoons of honey
- 3 teaspoons of milk
- 5 teaspoons of olive oil
- You can prepare this conditioner recipe, which is suitable for all hair types, at home in seconds.
- First, mash the banana in a deep bowl.
- You can shoot all the materials in a robot if you wish.
- You should apply the prepared natural and effective hair cream by massaging your hair before the shower.
- Banana, honey and milk are included in the conditioner recipe to make your hair softer.
- Eggs and olive oil will play an active role in the conditioner for easier combing of your damaged hair.
- Leave this conditioner on your hair for 15 minutes and then clean your hair with warm water and wash your hair with shampoo.
How to Use Hair Conditioner, What Does It Do?
- Conditioner is used regularly for all kinds of hair types to be healthier.
- Recommended for wavy, curly and straight hair to gain vitamins:
- If you prepare and use hair cream with natural ingredients; You can help your hair to look healthy in a short time.
- You need to apply the conditioners you prepare at home to your hair 15 minutes before the shower and let them rest.
- For the cleaning phase, it is recommended to use warm water and then wash the hair with shampoo.
- It will be enough to rest the fabricated hair conditioners bought from the markets for a few minutes after shampooing.
- It will be more effective to use warm water to drain the conditioner from the hair.
- Make sure to use conditioner every time you shower.
- It is very important for providing moisture, adding vitality and nourishing the hair.