Keeping a Glaze Creamy Pasta Sauce
Ingredients for Creamy Pasta Sauce (Incredible Taste) Kept in Glaze
- 70 gr. butter
- 150 gr. – 200 gr. labneh
- 1 box of cream (200 gr.)
- 0.5 – 1 tea glass of milk
- 2 cloves of grated garlic
- Black pepper
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (it will be fresh, not the grated one)
- Optional very finely chopped dill/parsley (also possible)
❤ 🎁 Yes, friends. I am sharing with you this special sauce recipe that we know from restaurants, which is kept a secret.
They go very well with any kind of pasta. A great taste emerges when accompanied by fried salmon ❤.
- All ingredients except Parmesan are put in a small saucepan and boiled by stirring. Add Parmesan, it will melt immediately.
- Now we can pour it on our boiled pasta, let’s fry the salmon in a separate pan and add it.
- It’s all that simple. If you think it’s too watery, don’t worry, it will thicken as it cools.