Vine Leaf Press Recipe Preparation
- I spread the leaves in a wide place and stack them on top of each other. If there are, let’s put them in barrel-shaped buckets.
- After arranging, let’s add 2 handfuls of leaf salt on it and when there are light bubbles in the water, let’s wet the leaves immediately.
- Let’s put the stone we washed and bagged on the leaves, lock the mouth of the barrel and let it sit for 2-3 days so that water can come all over the leaves.
- At the end of 2-3 days, the leaves will come out in a yellowish way. Let’s put the leaves in a clean bag and let the excess water flow. Let’s put the sacks in perforated crates and wait for the water to flow.
- Take the leaves that have completely released their juices in a large bowl.
- Let’s sprinkle leaf salt on the bottom of the 5 kg can. Let’s fold the leaf stack in half and salt the stems and start placing them in the bin.
- I press and string each leaf. When the drum is full, let’s turn the can upside down and let the excess water out if there is any.
- Let’s put the freezer bag on the top with the back of the spoon. Let’s close the bottle tight.
- 8 drums come out of 30 kg of leaves. Let’s keep it in a cool and sun-free place. Bon Appetit.