Restaurant Style Red Cabbage Pickles
A delicious recipe like pickles in restaurants, pickled red sauerkraut, if you keep it in the fridge, can last for days, it is much better to prepare it often and consume it quickly, without making too much :). Restaurant style sauerkraut will color your tables .
Ingredients for Restaurant Style Red Cabbage Pickle
- 1 medium red cabbage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 glass of water
- 1 cup of grape vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon salt
To make sauerkraut,
- Finely chop 1 medium cabbage.
- Take it in a deep bowl and mix it well with 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Let’s wait 10 minutes.
- Let’s put our kept cabbages by pressing them into the jars.
- In a suitable bowl, add 1 glass of water, 1 glass of grape vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of lemon salt and mix.
- Let’s pour the vinegar that we have prepared on our cabbage.
- Close the lid tightly and let it sit in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- After 3-4 days, our red cabbage pickle is ready.
- Bon Appetit.
Restaurant-style sauerkraut is a practical and very economical recipe that will make your tables colorful and rich. I recommend you to try this recipe, which we love especially in kebab shops, it is very easy to prepare 🙂