Fit Apricot Balls (No Sugar)
Ingredients for Fit Apricot Balls (Unsweetened) Recipe
- 20 dried apricots
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Let’s put the apricots in a bowl.
- Add enough hot water to cover it.
- Let’s wait half an hour.
- Then let’s drain the water and pour it into the rondo.
- Let’s add cocoa and honey with walnuts on it and make a bzzzt 😊
- Let’s make walnut-sized balls and dip them in coconut.
- Let’s keep it in the fridge for two hours, it’s ready to serve it’s great with coffee, I recommend it.