Brownie Cookie Recipe
Ingredients for Brownie Cookie Recipe
For the dough;
- 125 g butter
- 1 tea glass of oil (125 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 3.5 cups flour
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- First, let’s prepare the syrup for our cookies. For this, let’s take water and sugar in a suitable pot and mix until the sugar dissolves, then let it bleed.
- After 5-6 minutes of boiling, take it off the stove and let it cool.
- For the dough, take the butter, egg, oil, powdered sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl and whisk.
- Then add cocoa, baking powder and flour and mix well. We need to obtain a soft dough that does not stick to the hand.
- Let’s take walnut-sized pieces from our ready dough and roll them with our hands and put them on the baking tray.
- After shaping all the dough, let it cook for about 10 minutes in the preheated 200°C oven.
- Let’s take our baked cookies from the oven and let them wait for the first temperature to come out.
- Then, let’s dip it in warm syrup and wait 2-3 seconds and transfer it to the serving plate.
- Serve garnished with pistachios. Enjoy your meal!