Whether for breakfast or tea and coffee, it will add flavor to your pleasure.cornmeal pastry recipeIt has an easy and delicious taste. Alright,how to make cornmeal pastry? You will get a different flavor in every bite.cornmeal pastry recipe, its construction, preparation, necessary materials and trick …
CORN FLOUR RECIPES
Cornmeal Pastry Ingredients
For the dough;
- 2.5 cups of cornmeal (250 g)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 125 grams of unsalted butter
- 1 tea glass of oil (125 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
For internal mortar;
- 150 grams of full fat fresh feta cheese
- Quarter bunch of dill
For the above;
- 1 egg yolk
MAKING CORN FLOUR BREAD
- Take yogurt, eggs, oil, butter, salt, baking powder and cornmeal in a suitable mixing bowl.
- Then start kneading by mixing the ingredients by hand.
- Slowly add the flour and continue kneading the dough.
- Once the dough has gathered consistency, set it aside and prepare the stuffing.
- For the filling, put the feta cheese in a mixing bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Add finely chopped dill and mix.
- Roll the dough by tearing off pieces and expand it a little by pressing by hand.
- Then place the inner mortar in the middle of the dough and close it in a ‘D’ shape.
- Place the shaped dough on the baking tray, brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds and leave to bake in a preheated 180° oven for about 20 minutes.