Made by cooking thinly rolled dough on a sheet metalvelibah recipeA wonderful recipe that amazes everyone. Alright,how to make velibah? Velibah recipe that you can’t get enough of, its preparation, preparation, necessary materials and trick…
For the interior material;
- 8-10 potatoes
For the dough;
- 2 bowls of flour
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of powdered yeast
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- As much water as it can take (until it has the consistency of basting)
For the above;
- 400 grams of butter
- Let’s start by preparing the stuffing first.
- After boiling the potatoes, mash them well.
- Add salt and give it a round shape and put it in the corner.
- Add the dough ingredients one by one, knead, and when it reaches the consistency of flatbread dough, leave it for 15 minutes to ferment.
- Take small balls from the dough and roll them out to the size of a tea plate.
- Put the potatoes you rolled into it and close the meringue.
- After applying the same process to all of them, start to open them in the size of a pan.
- Cook on both sides in a pancake pan or on a plate.
- Drizzle some butter on top and serve.