How to make an easy candle lamp at home?
HOW TO MAKE AN EASY CANDIL BALL AT HOME?
MAHLEP-FREE CANDIL TOILET RECIPE
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1.5 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of grape vinegar
- 125 grams of butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Half a teaspoon of oil
- 3 cups flour
FOR THE ABOVE:
- 1 egg white
- black cumin
HOW TO MAKE AN MAHLEP-FREE CANDIL CYLINDER?
- To make a mahlep-free oil lamp bagel, first mix the butter, egg yolk, vinegar, oil, yogurt, sugar and salt that you have kept at room temperature in a large bowl.
- Start kneading by adding flour and baking powder to the well-mixed ingredients.
- When the dough is as soft as an earlobe, take small pieces of dough and roll it in your hand.
- Roll out the round dough pieces in your hands and cut them into a bagel shape by cutting the center with a bottle cap or dough tool.
- Dip the bagels first in egg white and then in sesame.
- Bake the bagels on the tray in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Your mahlep-free lamp bagels are ready. Bon Appetit.
RECIPE OF MAHLEPLI CANDIL TORC
- 125 grams of melted butter
- 4.5 cups of flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teacup of oil
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoons of watery yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoonmahaleb
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
FOR THE ABOVE
HOW TO MAKE A MAHLEPLI CANDIL BALL?
- Put the other ingredients except baking powder and flour into a large bowl where you will knead the dough for the candle ring.
- Slowly add the flour and baking powder to the ingredients that you mix well.
- Knead all the ingredients. Your dough should have the consistency of an earlobe.
- Take the well-kneaded dough aside and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grease your baking tray and prepare the sesame and egg that you will spread on the dough.
- Take small pieces of the rested dough and shape a bagel with your hand.
- Dip the dough you have shaped first into the egg and then into the sesame.
- Bake the oil lamp bagels on the tray you prepared in a preheated 180 degree oven.
- Take the bagels out of the oven before they turn too brown and leave to cool.
Your mahlep oil lamp bagels are ready. Bon Appetit…