Cherry Sauce (For Salads) Recipe
- First of all, we clean the seeds of 1 kg of cherries with the help of a straw, then we add our cherries and water to a deep pot and start boiling.
- Our sour cherries, which we boiled for 1 hour, are now soft, and we puree them with the help of a blender.
- If the consistency is thick at this stage, you can add 1 glass of hot water and then put it back on the stove.
- Wait for it to boil, mix and add half a tea glass of sugar, half a tea glass of salt, and lemon powder.
- We melt it by stirring, boil it for a while, cover the bottom, jar it while it is hot and start using it after 1 week.