Bentonite Clay: Mask, Benefits and Usage
You can be more resistant to diseases with bentonite clay, which is a type of volcanic clay that cleans toxins and bacteria from your body. Thanks to its detox effect, bentonite clay mask helps you to have a smooth skin.
What Is Bentonite Clay?
- bentonite clay; It is a type of clay that contains an electromagnetic negative charge and helps to remove toxins and bacteria from the body.
- Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is used in many different areas.
- It has a structure that holds liquids.
- It cleans the body from toxins, especially by binding to heavy metals.
- It removes bacteria from your skin and tries to prevent it from forming toxins again.
- Bentonite clay and turmeric have the same active ingredient.
How to Make a Bentonite Clay Mask? Natural Recipe for Hair
Bentonite clay benefits include deep cleansing and vitality of the hair. You can make a mask with bentonite clay powder to purify excess oil and dirt from your hair . Your hair, which has been cared for, regained its natural shine and freed from the negative effects of environmental factors, will grow healthier:
- 1 cup bentonite clay
- 1 glass of water
- 1/2 (half) glass of apple cider vinegar
- Put 1 cup of bentonite clay in a non-metal bowl.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Add half a glass of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix with a non-metal spoon.
- You can apply this mask to your clean hair while it is damp.
- You can leave it for about 20 minutes and wash it off.
- Make sure all the clay is removed from your hair.
- You can apply this mask monthly to care for your hair.
In order to avoid any allergic reaction or unwanted effects, you should get dermatologist support before applying such procedures.
Bentonite Clay Benefits – 11 Properties You Have Never Heard Of
- Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it cleanses the skin from dirt and relaxes it.
- It allows cells to receive more oxygen and contributes to skin regeneration.
- It removes excess oil and dirt from your hair.
- It helps for full and healthy hair.
- It helps to reduce irritation and redness on the skin.
- It helps the intestines to work properly as it aids in digestion.
- It plays an important role in oral and dental health.
- With its antibacterial feature, it cleans harmful bacteria in the mouth.
- It also helps you to get effective results in the whiteness of the teeth.
- It gives energy as it helps cells have more oxygen.
- It helps the body to heal and stay at the correct pH level.
How to Use Bentonite Clay, What Does It Do?
- Bentonite clay helps rid the body of harmful bacteria such as candida.
- It searches for bacteria and toxins, binds to them and helps them to be expelled.
- Bentonite clay contributes to oral and dental health by using it in different ways such as toothpaste.
- It cleans the bacteria in the mouth and gives the opportunity to healthy smiles.
- You can use it to cleanse your skin from chemicals by adding it to your bath water.
- It is suitable for cleaning and purifying tap water.
- For those who ask how to drink bentonite clay, the appropriate advice is to get expert opinion. It may vary according to certain ages and diseases.
- It can be used in different ways such as mask, use in shower water, toothpaste.
- For those who think that bentonite clay will weaken it, we should point out that it is applied in detox recipes.
Bentonite Clay Harms and Side Effects
Every body is different and therefore can cause different symptoms:
- Since bentonite is a water-repellent substance, it can cause constipation.
- The drugs you use may cause changes in their effects, if any.
- It can cause frequent urination.
It is very important to consult your doctor in order to avoid undesirable results.