Its appearance is different, its taste is quite beautifultwo color dessert recipeA dessert that your guests will love too. Alright,how to make two color dessert? You can’t get enough of the foodtwo color dessert recipe, its construction, preparation, trick and necessary materials …
TWO-COLOUR DESSERT RECIPE
Two-color sweet ingredients
- 3.5 cups flour
- 1 cup of semolina
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- 1 teaspoon of yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 packet of vanilla
- half a pack of baking powder
- 4 tablespoons crushed walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 125 grams of butter or margarine
- 2.5 cups granulated sugar
- 2.5 glasses of water
- 1 slice of lemon
TWO COLORED SWEET MAKING
- Take the butter or margarine that has been kept at room temperature in the kneading bowl.
- Add oil to it and mash until the solid fat is dispersed.
- Add the yogurt, eggs, vinegar, baking soda, and vanilla.
- Mix it well.
- Finally, add the semolina and flour.
- Knead the dough well and roll it up.
- Set aside 5/1 of the kneaded dough.
- Add 4 tablespoons of crushed walnuts and cocoa to the little dough set aside.
- Then knead well so that all the ingredients are mixed together.
- The excess dough will be light, the less dough will be dark.
- Take some light-colored dough and open it a little on the counter.
- Put 2 finger thick, 1 finger height dark colored dough in the middle and wrap it well with light colored dough.
- Sprinkle semolina on the counter and cover the outside with semolina and press it to flatten slightly.
- Make 3-4 scratches on it and cut a julienne.
- Arrange the desserts without greasing the tray and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the syrup.
- When the desserts come out of the oven are hot, pour the syrup over the dessert when it is at a temperature that will not burn the hand and leave it for at least half an hour.