Frittata with white asparagus, baby potatoes, spinach and curry
Frittata with white asparagus
It’s still time for white asparagus! Today I have a delicious recipe for frittata with white asparagus, baby potatoes, spinach, and curry, a delicious dish for lunch. Even better is that you can also easily take it with you as a lunch or a picnic dish.
In this dish, I used about 4 white asparagus. First, cut each asparagus into two pieces and then halve them lengthwise. This way you get a nice effect in the frittata. It depends a bit on the size of your pan how much asparagus you need, but four is sufficient in most cases. Of course, there are also potatoes and spinach in it.
This frittata is vegetarian, but if you want you can also add some fried bacon to it, or for example some chicken leftover from a previous meal.
Frittata with white asparagus, baby potatoes, spinach and curry recipe
PREPARATION TIME: 45 min Persons: 4 CALORIES: 169 kcal
- 250 g baby potatoes scrubbed with peel
- 250 g white asparagus peeled, each cut into two pieces and halved lengthwise
- 6 eggs
- 100 g baby spinach
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp milk
- sea salt flakes
- black pepper
- pat butter
- Boil the potatoes in their skin for 15 minutes in a layer of salted water. Drain them and let them evaporate and cool for a while. Cut them into thick slices.
- Boil the asparagus pieces al dente and allow to drain
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and fry the potatoes for 10 minutes. Add the baby spinach and stir fry until the leaves have shrunk and the moisture from the spinach has evaporated.
- Sprinkle the curry powder into the pan, add sea salt flakes and black pepper and toss. Divide the potato mixture and the asparagus pieces evenly over the skillet.
- Beat the eggs with the milk and pour the mixture into the skillet. Put the lid on, turn down the heat and let the frittata bake for about 10 minutes, until the bottom is nicely brown and the egg has set. Cut the frittata into wedges.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE PER SERVING
Calories: 169 kcal
Carbohydrates: 16 g
Protein: 12 g
Fat: 7 g
Saturated fats: 2 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 247 mg
Sodium: 124 mg
Potassium: 643 mg
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 3 g
Vitamin A: 3,198 IU
Vitamin C: 23 mg
Calcium: 99 mg
Iron: 4 mg
The stated nutritional value is based on standard tables and therefore an estimated total. No rights can be derived from the information in the nutritional table.