Skip to content
Purple Cabbage And Carrot Tarator
Ingredients for Purple Cabbage and Carrot Tarator Recipe
- 3 medium carrots
- Half of a medium cabbage
- Half a bowl of yoghurt
- 3-4 spoons of mayonnaise (Optional)
- 2 cloves of garlic
How To Make Purple Cabbage And Carrot Tarator Recipe?
Add NotePrint the Recipe
- Grate the carrot and purple cabbage separately.
- Fry in 2 tablespoons of olive oil in separate bowls for 4-5 minutes, transfer to separate bowls and leave to cool.
- Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic and salt in a bowl, mix half with carrots and half with cabbage.
- Put 1 spoon of the carrot mixture on the serving plate.
- You can put 1 spoon of cabbage mixture on it and decorate with dill and walnuts. Good luck healing.
You may also like...