How to Marinate Meat: Marinating Secrets of Famous Chefs
How to Marinate Meat: The marination of meat, which has a great place in many dishes in world cuisine and Turkish cuisine, is important for the result to be delicious. The sauces used and the methods followed in the marinating process of the meat highly affect their taste.
Seasoning of meat is one of the obligatory actions to enjoy more while consuming. At first, meat types appear before us as they have not undergone the finishing process. After the marination process, it is ready to take its place on the table.
How to Marinate Meat?
- How to Marinate Meat? The answer to the question depends on the type of meat used and the recipe desired.
- In addition, preferences for marination also differ according to those who cook the dishes.
- The primary purpose of seasoning meat is to reduce the feeling of hardness, soften it and bring it to a melt-in-the-mouth consistency.
- Adding different spices and sauces to the meat is another important goal.
- This adds value to the taste of the recipe.
- While marinating the meat, you can choose spices according to your taste. However, when using herbaceous spices, you should pay attention to the order.
- It is recommended to add the meat a few seconds before it is taken to the plate, as the risk of burning herbaceous spices is very high.
- You can use powder and fine spices in marinade hours beforehand.
How Is Meat Seasoned? Nusret
- As the chef of one of the most famous restaurants in the meat sector, Nusret has his own unique marinating techniques.
- One of the most well-known aspects of Nusret’s finishing technique is adding salt to sauces.
- It uses olive oil, thyme, pepper paste, onion and garlic in the marination of meat skewers.
- In the preparation of kebab, tomato and olive oil sauce is used.
- For those who like spicy, he recommends red pepper paste.
- It uses oil and salt in the dressing of lamb tenderloin type meats. It also prepares the tenderloin so that the center remains slightly pink.
How Is Meat Marinated? Free Chef
- Those who wonder how to marinate meat with milk can take Özgür Şef’s approach as an example.
- The nerve parts in the meat reduce the flavor of the meat and prevent the pleasure of eating it.
- This does not occur when Özgür Chef’s method is followed.
- A special mixture is prepared with tomato paste, olive oil, milk, yogurt, onion, garlic and various spices for red meat seasoning.
- Also, vegetable oil can be added upon request.
- If the meat is kept in this mixture for a certain period of time, it becomes soft.
- Spices also add flavor to its flavor.
How Is Meat Marinated? Arda Turkmen
Known for his television programs and his work on food, Arda has two main marination suggestions.
- In the first method, the meat is soaked in a mixture of sea salt, coarse black pepper, fresh rosemary and thyme, olive oil and soy sauce.
- Those who want to make a more elaborate marinade can prepare a mixture of olive oil, garlic, onion, thyme, soy sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- The meat mixed with the sauce is placed in a sealed bag and kept in the refrigerator for a while.
How Is Meat Marinated? Oktay Usta
Oktay Usta, who is experienced in cooking, has marinating methods for different types of meat:
- For skewered lamb skewers, it is necessary to wait two days in a mixture of salt, milk and oil. Afterwards, it is kept in the refrigerator for half an hour in a mixture of tomato paste, onion, garlic, pepper, lemon juice, lemon and yogurt.
- If beef steak or beef cubes are to be made, the meat is kept in the refrigerator for a period of 8 hours to one day in a mixture of oil, yogurt or milk, onion, tomato paste, garlic, black pepper, salt and rosemary.
- There is a purpose for meat to be marinated for hours. While the meat is cooking, it is cooked by absorbing the sauce and hardness does not occur.
- Since the aroma of the ingredients in the marinade will penetrate into each cell of the meat; You will also enjoy the spices you use while eating the meat.
- It is recommended to have a long marinating time so that the meat is soft and has the consistency of Turkish delight.
How Is Red Meat Seasoned?
- If you plan to marinate red meat, choosing a flat and wide piece of meat will give you better results.
- If you choose thick meat, the sauce does not fully work. For this reason, it is important that you cut the meat you buy thinly. Afterwards, the marinade you decide to apply is prepared.
- After putting the meat in a bag or container, sauce is poured over it.
- Depending on the sauce, the meat is kept in the refrigerator for a period of 2 hours to a day.
- After the meat comes to room temperature, you can start the cooking process.
How Is Cubed Meat Seasoned?
- If you plan to marinate cubed meats, you must first put them in a bowl.
- After pouring some olive oil on them, you can add cumin, salt, ground pepper and thyme.
- The use of spices is important in the marinade for cubed meat.
- You can also put three shallots and two garlic in the container.
- When you cover the marinated meat, you can apply the step of keeping it in the refrigerator for a while.
How Is Tenderloin Meat Seasoned?
- For tenderloin meat marinade, you need a large bowl.
- You can place the garlic in the container.
- After adding the thyme, you can drizzle all the olive oil into the container.
- You can put the tenderloin meat that you cut according to the recipe you will make, in the bowl as a whole with all the sauce.
- You can keep the meat combined with the sauce in the refrigerator for a while.
- Garlic lovers can crush the garlic very finely and use it in the marinade of the tenderloin.
- The unique aroma of garlic penetrates the meat and after cooking, an appetizing smell spreads and the flavor of the meat is doubled.
How Is Chops Meat Seasoned?
- If you are planning to make cutlet type meat, it is important to pay attention to the marinating stage to get a more delicious result.
- You need to mix the thyme, black pepper, cumin and paprika with the garlics.
- Another step is to combine the resulting mixture with yogurt.
- You can put the cutlet meat in this mixture and keep it in the refrigerator for 3 hours after you eat it well.
How is Grilled Meat Seasoned?
- If you are thinking about how to season meat for barbecue, it is ideal to choose a spicy or olive oil marinade method.
- If you marinate with milk, the meat may stick to the barbecue.
- After adding olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, thyme, chili pepper, cumin, black pepper and salt into a deep bowl, you can add the meat.
- You can rest the barbecue meat for a while after drizzling it in the mixture.
- Then they are ready to have a barbecue party.
- If you want the barbecue feast to continue insatiable; at the final stage, boil the garlic paste in butter for a few minutes.
- Serve the garlic butter on the plates you get from the grill and experience the intense pleasure of the meat on the palate.
How is Kebab Meat Seasoned?
- It is important that the kebab meat is well sorted and cleaned.
- If the meat to be used as kebab is hard, it must be marinated for a while with yogurt.
- This makes it soft.
- It is a better option to use ground pepper instead of chili pepper in the preparation of kebab meat.
- Depending on the type of meat desired to be obtained, olive oil, milk, onion, garlic and spices are added in different proportions.
- You can determine the bitterness of kebab meat by using isot. If there is isot in the marinade; Kebab meat will not be searched for Ocakbaşı restaurants.
How is Grilled Meat Seasoned?
- As a response to the question of how to season grilled meat, first of all, it is necessary to pay attention to purchasing rested meat.
- For grilled meat, a simple marinating method consisting of black pepper, olive oil and salt should be preferred.
- In this way, its own aroma and taste can be preserved.
How is Boiled Meat Seasoned?
- When making boiled meat, lemon juice, egg yolk, flour, salt and water are used for seasoning.
- After cooking the boiled meat in a pot with other ingredients, the prepared seasoning mixture is added.
- After cooking in this way for a while, the boiled meat is ready to be served.
How is Roasted Meat Seasoned?
- After chopping your roasted meat, which has become popular especially during the holiday season, you can put it in a bowl and add oil, salt and thyme to it.
- You can grate or finely chop the onions.
- After adding the onions to the container, you can add a little black pepper.
- After thoroughly mixing everything in the container, you need to put the meat in the refrigerator and keep it there for a day.
- If you like roasted with tomato paste; let the meat cook well and then prepare a sauce consisting of tomato paste, garlic and black pepper in a separate pan.
- Cook the cooked roasts by blending them with this sauce for a while and complete the final touch with the spices you choose according to your taste.
How is Meat Doner Seasoned?
- Marinating meat doner kebab, which is one of the recipes that you can’t get enough of in restaurants, is actually an extremely easy and low-material process.
- Onions are grated and placed in a large bowl.
- Add enough salt, pepper and cumin.
- Pour milk and oil over the mixture.
- When the mixture obtained has a good consistency, the meat is added into the doner kebabs and the sauce in the bowl is fed.
How Is Meat Skewered?
- If you think of the meat skewer recipe, which draws attention with its soft, Turkish delight-like consistency, you should start the marinating process. Using plenty of materials for dressing gives you an advantage.
- You can mix yogurt, onion juice, olive oil, pepper paste, black pepper, red pepper, cumin, garlic powder and rosemary in a bowl.
- You can put the meat in cubes into the mixture and wait for half an hour.