Wet Apple Cookies Recipe
Ingredients for Apple Wet Cookie Recipe
For the dough;
- 150 g margarine or butter
- 1 tea glass of oil (125 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 4 glasses of flour
For internal mortar;
- 4 medium apples
- Half a teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of crushed walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 4-5 drops of lemon juice
For the above;
- 1 cup coconut
With Hepsiexpress, all the ingredients in this delicious recipe are at your door in minutes! And with the opportunity of 25 TL discount special for the first market shopping 💚 To buy the materials 👉🏻 click here.
- First, let’s prepare the stuffing. For this, let’s grate the apples that we peeled and put them in the pan.
- Add sugar to it and cook by mixing until the apples have absorbed their juices.
- After the apples have drained their juice, add the crushed walnuts and cinnamon and mix well, take it off the stove.
- Let’s transfer the apple mortar we prepared to a bowl so that it cools faster.
- For the syrup, take a small pot of water and granulated sugar. Let it boil, stirring well so that the sugars dissolve.
- After our sherbet boils, add lemon juice and boil for 10 more minutes and take it off the stove.
- For the dough, take the butter or margarine in the kneading bowl.
- Add oil, yoghurt, powdered sugar, baking powder and mix.
- Finally, let’s start kneading the dough by adding some of the flour and. Continue kneading, gradually adding flour until the dough comes together.
- Let’s take walnut-sized pieces from our ready dough, roll it with our hands and press it on it.
- Let’s close it by placing the apple mortar we prepared in the middle of the dough and roll it well again. Let’s prepare our cookies in this way until all the dough is gone and put them on the tray. I got 27 cookies in total in this size.
- Let’s leave the cookies we prepared to bake for about 20 minutes in the oven, which we preheated at 180 degrees, on the top and bottom fanless setting.
- Take the cookies, whose first temperature comes out after taking them out of the oven, by dipping them into the warm syrup with the help of a fork.
- Then, let’s cover the entire surface of the cookies in coconut. Let’s prepare all the cookies in the same way.
- Our wet apple cookies are ready. You can serve it by garnishing it with pistachios and pomegranate. Enjoy your meal!