British Diet: Lose 5 Kilos in 2 Days!
The British Diet: Green Tea Based Detox. For those who have difficulty in losing weight, a diet that makes edema and burns fat in a short time has been recommended recently. In particular, the British tea diet, which supports fluid intake and has a high power to increase metabolism , will help you see the decreasing numbers on the scale in a very short time. You can feel better thanks to the British diet, which facilitates the removal of water accumulated in your body.
If you eat carefully during the diet process; The British diet will also be beneficial for you as a diet that makes you lose 5 kilos in 2 days. You can also try the UK diet to comfortably wear your favorite clothes again. This diet will be good for you!
What is the UK Diet?
- The UK diet is a liquid diet made with a special blend of tea inspired by English tea.
- This diet process is actually a detox for the practitioner.
- It is a special nutrition program in which solid foods are prohibited, only a special tea is drunk and snacks are recommended.
- The UK diet is one of the diets that celebrities and many others have tried.
- If the person following the diet follows the recommendations; It can lose up to 5 kg in 2 days.
How to Do the British Diet?
The British diet is made by combining green tea and some detoxifying ingredients. For this, we will first give you information about the detox drink recommended to be drunk during the diet process. After reviewing the UK diet ingredients list; We will explain step by step how to do this diet.
- 4 packs of green tea
- 8 glasses of hot water
- 50 ml of milk
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- half a teaspoon of ginger
- Brew 4 packs of green tea in 8 glasses of hot water. You can use a large pitcher for this.
- When green tea is brewed, wait for it to cool.
- The recommended amount of milk is added to the green tea that leaves its heat, and ginger is added into the pitcher along with the cinnamon.
- Mix all the ingredients and complete the tea preparation stage.
- Nutritionists, diet coaches and Seher Akgül frequently brought up the effects of the British diet.
- To see the effects of this diet, start consuming the diet tea you have prepared fresh every morning.
- It is recommended to consume British diet tea every 2 hours.
- You can complete this tea, which you will drink 1 glass every 2 hours, with snacks and fruit meals.
- It is not recommended to follow the British diet, which will purify your body for 2 days, for a long time.
- You can consume nuts, dried fruit and fresh fruit for snacks.
- For an exemplary meal planning, you can consume 1 cup of English diet tea + 1 portion of nuts / dried fruit / fresh fruit.
- The number of meals per day is not limited. You can have 1 meal in 2 hours.
- It is recommended to drink plenty of water while following the detox diet.
- During this diet period, which you will do without eating, some foods can be consumed.
- Foods with almost no calories such as ayran, yogurt, cucumber and kefir will give a feeling of satiety.
- If your body has accepted the diet; You can speed up fat burning by walking during the day.
- Solid food, main meal or breakfast is not recommended. When you try this diet program for only 2 years; At the end of 2 days, you can get rid of up to 5 kg of edema and fat.
How Many Days Is The British Diet?
- The UK diet is a shock and detox diet. Long-term use is not recommended.
- If you want to get rid of your payments in a short time; You can apply it for 2 days at the first try.
- If your body accepts this diet pace and you do not experience any health problems; You can take a break for 1 week and try the diet again for 2 days.
- If you feel good on the first day; The duration of the diet can be extended up to 3 days. However, if you think that you are very hungry from the first day and you cannot do the diet; At the end of the 2nd day, the diet can be stopped.
Is the UK Diet Harmful or Healthy?
- The main meal is not included in the British diet. Therefore, it is not suitable for most people.
- This diet has benefits as well as side effects.
- If you have a chronic disease; if you suspect pregnancy; If you have blood pressure and diabetes, you should definitely not try this diet.
- The British diet, which gives importance to plenty of fluid intake and helps to get rid of edema in the body in a short time, may also have side effects such as making the body tired in a short time.
- According to the statements of those who follow the British diet, it is noteworthy that people with weak body resistance experience side effects such as low blood pressure.
- However, it is also known that those who diet frequently get used to the British diet easily.
- The effects of the British diet on your body include eliminating edema, stimulating the metabolism and preparing the body to burn fat.
- When the side effects are examined, fatigue and weakness can be seen within 2-3 days.