Milk Jam Recipe Preparation
- Put the sugar and milk in a saucepan and let it boil.
- Let’s add the baking powder to the boiling milk and cook for about 50-55 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- The important thing at this stage is that the bottom of the stove should be neither on low nor on full fire.
- Let’s cook it on medium heat of a medium-sized stove and check it often so that our milk does not overflow.
- At the end of the time, you can pour our jam, which has reached the consistency of boza, into a jar and put it in the refrigerator after it has cooled down completely.