Aspirin Mask: No Skin Spots, Pimples, Wrinkles!
Aspirin, an ingredient that has not lost its place among beauty secrets for years, can be used in many different ways for both hair and skin. However, before using it, it should be learned what it is used for, who can use it, how it is used, and what it can be used with.
Otherwise, undesirable effects can be observed on the skin and hair. For this reason, it is recommended that you read the rest of the article carefully and consult your doctor or pharmacist before applying the mask recipes.
How to Make an Aspirin Mask?
1) Aspirin Mask for Acne
Thanks to aspirin, which helps to reduce excess oil on the skin, it becomes possible to solve acne problems.
- 4 or 5 aspirins (without a protective layer)
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of warm water
- Honey or yogurt (only one can be added in a very small amount upon request)
- First, aspirin is crushed into powder.
- Then mix it well with lukewarm water.
- Optionally, other ingredients are added and mixing is continued.
- It is recommended to make an aspirin honey mask or yogurt mask for a more moist effect.
- The mixture is applied to the face in a thin layer and left for 10-15 minutes.
- When the mask dries, it is washed with lukewarm water with slow movements and the skin is dried.
- Afterwards, a non-oily skin cream is applied to the face.
2) Aspirin Mask for Wrinkles
If a natural solution is sought for wrinkles that women have been fighting since middle age, aspirin mask can also be used for wrinkles.
- 3 aspirins
- 3 tablespoons of lemon
- It is possible to rejuvenate with a single ingredient in every home and aspirin, which you can buy immediately from the pharmacy.
- The drug mixture, which is crushed and fed into lemon, is applied to the skin in a thin layer.
- The mixture, which has a sticky consistency, is left for 10 minutes and then gently cleaned from the skin with warm water.
- It is said to be good for wrinkles on the skin when applied regularly.
3) Aspirin Soda Mask
- 1 bottle of soda
- 2 or 3 aspirins
- The application of this mixture also starts with crushing the aspirin well.
- Then it is mixed well with soda.
- After getting a little consistency, it is applied to the skin slowly.
- It is left for about 10-15 minutes and then washed with warm water.
- With the recipe, the skin looks brighter and smoother.
4) Aspirin Mask for Legs
Skin smoothness is extremely important, especially in summer. With skin masks that leave a peeling effect, you can have brighter and smoother legs.
- 5 or 6 aspirins
- Aspirins are crushed and mixed with water, then applied to the legs by massaging.
- However, unlike other leg peelings, applying an aspirin mask to the legs does not wash off immediately.
- It should be kept for about 3 hours. Therefore, it is a little more difficult to implement.
- However, in regular application, the sunken legs formed; It is possible to get rid of the stained and rough appearance.
5) Aspirin Mask Suna Dumankaya Recipe
One of the most famous skin care masks is the aspirin mask Suna Dumankaya recipe. This recipe can be applied easily, especially for skin types with acne and problems.
- mango juice
- 2 aspirins
- Clay (as much as it takes)
- Oatmeal (Small amount optional)
- The ingredients are mixed in a glass bowl until they reach a non-flowing consistency.
- It is applied to the problem areas of the cleaned skin and left for about 20 minutes.
- Then it is removed slowly by washing with warm water.
- People who want to exfoliate their skin should apply this recipe, especially using oat flour.
- If it is applied regularly for 4 consecutive days, it is observed that the acne disappears completely.
6) Aspirin Mask Shams Arslan Recipe
One of the popular recipes, Şems Arslan aspirin mask, is a mask recipe applied especially for skin blemishes. Skin spots appear with the summer season and the sun.
- 5 aspirin (blood thinners)
- 1 glass of kefir
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 drops of lemon juice
- The materials are mixed and applied by pressing on the stained area.
- Afterwards, it can be kept on the skin for up to half an hour.
- However, if the mask is applied, one should not go out.
- The prepared recipe can be kept in the refrigerator for about 10 days.
- Therefore, it can be prepared in large quantities and applied daily.
- The aspirin mask can be removed with a little water from where it is applied, or it can be fed to the skin without removing it at all.
Hair is very important for women. Every woman wants her hair to look thicker and brighter. However, some chemical treatments, heat treatments, hair dyes, and even hair shampoos cause the hair to wear out and lose its healthy appearance. In order to prevent this dryness and weariness, an aspirin mask can be applied to the hair.
- 1 coffee cup of thyme oil
- 1 teaspoon powdered brewer’s yeast
- 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil
- 4 aspirins
- As in all recipes, aspirin is crushed well and mixed with all the ingredients. Then it is fed to the roots of the hair and waited with a mask for about 1-2 hours.
- The benefits of aspirin mask for hair do not manifest themselves in a short time.
- It is necessary to be patient and to practice regularly once a week.
- With this recipe, the dandruff problem in the hair is solved, the hair is taken care of, the hair color is kept stable, the hair gets a brighter appearance and hair loss is prevented.
Aspirin Mask Benefits, What Is It Good For?
- Thanks to the ingredients in its content, aspirin has positive effects on the skin.
- Therefore, it can be included in many different face masks.
- Aspirin is often preferred both because it is an easy-to-reach material and for the practicality of its recipes.
- Recipes include different aspirin mask recipes for skin blemishes, wrinkles and acne.
- Thus, the most suitable one for the skin can be selected among the recipes.
Does Aspirin Mask Whiten Skin?
- Aspirin masks; It has numerous benefits such as removing blemishes on the skin, removing acne and acne scars, providing a smooth and bright skin and good for many hair problems.
- However, it has not been observed that aspirin masks applied for acne or blemishes have any positive results for skin whitening.
- For this reason, those who are looking for a mask to whiten their skin directly should try different masks other than aspirin masks.
- However, since the spots and acne on the skin disappear and create a smoother and brighter skin, a feeling of getting a whiter skin may occur after using the aspirin mask.
Aspirin Mask Harms and Side Effects
- Aspirin masks applied to the skin and hair do not have any known harm. However, allergic and very sensitive skin should still apply different mask recipes by consulting a dermatologist and getting an opinion.
- In addition, the drug rate in aspirin masks is also important. Using more aspirin than the prescribed amount will not create a more useful mask.
- Likewise, applying the masks more frequently than the specified time intervals does not increase the benefit. On the contrary, it can cause the positive effects to disappear.
- Masks should not be repeated if they cause excessive redness and itching on the face; In addition, the frequency of mask application should be reduced.
In Which Situations Should An Aspirin Mask Be Used?
The effects of the aspirin mask recommended by many beauticians are heard day by day. We want to eliminate the question mark in the minds of those who say when can I use these effective masks. You can use aspirin masks, which you can easily prepare at home, whenever your skin is available.
- When you want to remove sunspots on your skin, you can apply an aspirin mask.
- If you think that your skin looks pale lately; You can try a mask to stimulate blood circulation in the face area.
- When you want to equalize the skin tone, it will be good to apply the aspirin masks we recommend on your face regularly.
- Aspirin masks are recommended not only for the skin, but also for the hair. You can get help from masks to eliminate dryness and scalp problems in the hair.
- Whenever you want to take care of yourself hair and skin, you can try aspirin masks regularly at home.